+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Borken hearted and feeling alonge with no way to cope...

Borken hearted and feeling alonge with no way to cope...

Here's the situation...

there's a girl in my class. We started talking to one another, flirting, and generally just getting to know each other better. I ended up developing strong feelings towards her, and eventually told her about it...asked her out, with the aim of trying to get her know better. I even told her that if she's not ready for a relationship, we won't make it exclusive, but that I would love to get to know her better. She told me she didn't feel the same way, and that she hopes she hasn't hurt me and that we could still be friends...

So about a month later, she starts completely ignoring me, even going way out of her way not to be around me, or to talk to me for that matter. I confront her about this yesterday, and she tells me that she meant what she said at first (about us remaining friends), but she doesn't think it's going to work out, so that it would be best if we both went our separate ways.

I don't get it...when we first started talking, she was ALL OVER ME. She even hinted at the fact that she would like to go out several times. Then when I finally muster up the balls to ask her out, she rejects me, and now this...The worst part is that she won't even admit that she lead me on, when she clearly knows she has.

I hate being ignored by anyone, not just because it's her. I even told her that I really cared about her and that she completely messed me up by deciding to ignore me. I told her the whole truth, which was that she didn't hurt me initially by saying no, but the moment I started to feel hurt was when she started ignoring me. She didn't say anything back, so I told her to have a nice life, and that she had just lost a friend who had truly cared about her. She just stood there silent.

So...my question is this...is there any way she could change her mind? (considering she basically told me to give up straight out) I've always wanted to be with her, since the moment I met her I knew there was something extra special about her. I treated her like gold, and she STILL treats me like garbage...and I still keep coming back for more.

I need some help please...
    Last edited by googeter; 13-04-11 at 01:15 AM.

No .. you can't change her mind -- and you aren't heart broken ... best you qualify for is heart - burn. Its a much milder version. You had a crush it didn't work out -- many do not. You didn't invest a huge amount of time into the relationship, pour your heart and soul into the situation only to be cheated on, lied to, led on, or disappointed.

Its part of life and growing up.

You won't get a lot of sympathy or traction on here -- sorry. You have people on here dealing with much more severe situations: cheating, loss of a marriage, loss of the love of their lives etc...sorry.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    they say men are hunters, but i tend to think that girls are vultures and try to get as many victims on their list as possible. it boosts their confidence. don't feel bad, she ain't worth it.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Chalk it up to a learning experience. I'm sorry to say that if she was attracted to you in the beginning but then that fell apart, there was a good chance the problem was you. Not that there is anything wrong with you, I'm not saying that, but do a simple search on the net to find what attracts women. To me it sounds like you fell for this girl too hard too quickly and she wasn't into that and it scared her away. Good luck.

you seem to have an issue with rejection.. you need to learn to not take things personally.