+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys who lack skill

I was a virgin at the time and I knew what lube was long before that. I'm 25 now, but at the time we were both 22. No, he's not from the countryside, lol. He had never even used lube on himself; he used hand lotion, which is fine I guess, but you have to keep reapplying. I introduced him to lube for hand jobs and he loved it. :-)

lube is an exit out of foreplay

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When your lover has more talent, lube isn't necessary (unless you are menopausal or have some other hormone issue).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    I was a virgin at the time and I knew what lube was long before that.
    Umm.. I've got to agree with you on this one, I've known of lube for like... 8 years? and I'm still a virgin..

Still, I somehow feel this thread has no valuable information, I suspect the "pro-tips" are something you have to learn with experience and it's different depending on your partner... might be wrong thought :-/

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    When your lover has more talent, lube isn't necessary (unless you are menopausal or have some other hormone issue).
    ...or up the bum? personally i wouldn't know ... but just saying

:S

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lube - geez . Try the mint one, it will burn your brains out
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    ...or up the bum? personally i wouldn't know ... but just saying

:S
    Yeah, that too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    yes. the only woman i had to use lube with was nearing menopause. quite curious why the OP is so big on this at her age ?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's only in her early 20s, so her BF may lack skill. OR she may be on birth control pills, which mess up your hormones. Yay for skilled men with vasectomies!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Omg, i tried it...it felt like i was on fire!!! Horrendous...not an experience i will ever repeat!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    awesome on the outside regions, horrid on the inside. And dear lord never try sticking that kind up a guys butt, he'll lose his boner faster than anything and go fetal holding his ass. What babies

I remember kissing this guy once, and he was a firefighter so I had a big crush - and when we kissed, he had his own technique of... tempting me I guess! He'd kiss gently, then I'd try to kiss him back but he'd be just out of reach. Then kiss me again gently, and I'd try to kiss him back and he'd be out of reach again. It was seriously the weirdest kissing I've ever encountered and I tried so hard not to laugh. Don't know why I brought it up. Just glad I never ended up in bed with him, he'd probably play hide and seek with his junior haha

Lol, I read some advice telling to do almost exactly that on this very forum. Had something to do with making the partner want it more.

I'm probably going to fail my first kiss miserably. I don't have a slightest clue what to do. Now sex on the other hand... I think I have a good idea how it works.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Lol, I read some advice telling to do almost exactly that on this very forum. Had something to do with making the partner want it more.

I'm probably going to fail my first kiss miserably. I don't have a slightest clue what to do. Now sex on the other hand... I think I have a good idea how it works.
    Do not despair, Yet another guy, for there is hope:

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    I don't understand how "skills" can be that important. I would be more concerned about how he treats you. If he is a sloppy kisser, than just tell or demonstrate to him how it can be done better.
    See? So while it appears some women place a premium on the "skill" a man COMES WITH, others will like a guy for OTHER, BETTER reasons and are FINE with helping him learn.

And assuming you aren't a dumbass, I can't imagine it would take long at all to make great improvements.

The reason I'm big on lube is because I lost my virginity recently (yeah I know, I'm 25) and lube is essential for a girl's first time. Since my first time is fresh in my memory, I know that it would have been impossible without lube. This boyfriend was actually very skilled (one of the few that I've dated!) and he spent a lot of time on foreplay because he knew I was worried about the pain. Believe me, I was as turned on as I could possibly get. But the first few times you have sex, you need lube, no matter how wet you are on your own. I hardly felt any pain at all because of that. I am on birth control, but that hasn't caused any side effects. It's not a matter of being too dry, it's a matter of being too small. I'm petite and he's not! Besides, lube makes it feel better, so why not? Maybe women who have been having sex for years no longer need it, but I've only been having sex for a few months. And *ahem* I've never had kids.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast