+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I mess up?

Did I mess up?

So I have two ex's spanding 10 months apart (S from 10 months ago, and K from about 3 months ago). When K and I broke up I took it really hard and needed someone to talk to so I broke down and called S. I told S that K had cheated on me (she got an STD 3 months into our relationship). And pretty much every other aspect of our relationship that made me upset.

Recently K found out that I told S, because S confronted her. Now K says that she feels like I broke her trust and she never wants to speak to me again, that I was saying personal things about her, "talking-shit", and so on ...

I'm pretty torn up about K hating me. Do you ladies think she's justified in being extremely angry or is she over reacting? .... She has her friends messaging me telling me I'm a piece of shit and stuff like that.

I do feel like I'm somewhat at fault, however the only information I gave was things that included my personal life as well.

Hopefully someone understands

Girls are just damn stupid, petty and immature. S should have just stayed out of it and minded her own business, K is a sore loser and hated you anyways. And all those who are calling you out, don't hate you, they are being a bunch of s hits because they don't have anything else better to do. If they want to protect their friend that's a slu t, then they are no better than her.....it takes one to know one.

Dude don't take anyones threats personally. They are too stupid to see that you had no intention of bad mouthing K, and that you only were in need of some consoling. You are a nice guy, so don't worry about it......karma has an interesting way of dealing with ignorant people. As they say what goes around, comes around to bite them in the ass.

Your best bet is to shut them out. If you give them any kind of reaction, they are win because you are giving them what they want.....if you ignore them, they lose interest and guess who is the winner

Thanks Smackie, I wasn't sure if I was in the wrong or not ... Lots of people have said she was just being immature and selfish as well. Your neutral opinion really helped, and your little pep-talk thanks bro