+ Follow This Topic

Thread: gettin an ex back..

gettin an ex back..

So.. we dated for about a year and a half, had fights like any couple. then she leaves me, the next week she basicaly asks me to be her **** buddy, so i accepted we hooked up a few times...but i wanted to be back with her. i looked up ways to be back with ur ex and many of them said to just not talk to them and they will come to you. she went out of town for a weekend and i didnt talk to her, when she came back she freaked at me and i guess that was the last straw ,(while she was out of town i have the feeling she was influence by her friends to say what she did when she came back) a few weeks passed and i kept up with the keeping my distance , she would always text me every few days, she is now with another guy but she still sends me a text every now and then, almost like shes checking up on what iv been doing, iv removed her from my bbm,facebook took her number off my phone (like i dont have it memorised), tried to cut all contact with her, but i just cant let her go, i know im still crazy about her but im just stuck in such a rut, i havent really been trying to get her back because i dont know what to do.the only positve thing that could be helping me is that i havent been calling her trying to make any sort of contact , she will always text me first and i always keep it short and never drag on a conversation all i know is i want her back and i would do anything for her. i just need to know how...

Perhaps if you rewrite your post in English - with correct spelling and punctuation you might get a reply.

This is an unfortunate situation where you might just need to move on. If there is another guy in the picture sticking around will just make things harder for you.

I've been where you are, and getting far away from the situation fast is the best way to heal this.

Tell her you want her back if she says she doesn't feel the same move on.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

ya, im liking the idea of idea of just getting out of the picture.. im thinking of just following the quote "if you love something let it go ,if it comes back its yours ,if it doesnt it never was."
    once theres another guy involed it really is usless, everything that i could think of doing just makes me come off as desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Perhaps if you rewrite your post in English - with correct spelling and punctuation you might get a reply.
    WOW!!! How superior you must be feeling right now

lol I always write in New Zealandish which I'm told is a bit similar to the language they speak in England.

@Thizzy - let her know how you feel. She can't read your mind. You gotta tell her. Then it's up to her. You shouldn't have to wonder what if! She wants you back she'll let you know. She doesn't want you back she'll let you know. Just don't expect anything. Chances of her coming back is thin. But you never know until you try. Good luck, bru.

but if i tell her how i feel shes going to take it as me being despesperate and completely ruin my chances.
    what would you girls think if you were her and then i sent you message saying how much i still loved you etc...

It depends why she left you in the first place?

If any one of my ex would send me a text now telling me how much they still love me and want to start again, I would say no because I would only think of the reasons why we broke up. What are these reasons?!
    "It's call Karma baby, and it goes around."

i dont really know...i guess jjust fights , maybe we jsut dont get along

Well she left without giving any reasons? What did you fight about?
    "It's call Karma baby, and it goes around."

haha to my surprise she texted me this morning asking if i was in a relationship, i said no and she said thats ok neither am i. so i guess they broke up. she made a status today saying "Je ne sans pas bon du tout, je t'aime beacoup, mais sa faire rien a toi.' im not frnech so all i can read is i love you very much, i dont think its about me but still...