+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Guys who lack skill

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    Lucky for that woman, but she's in the minority, isn't she?
    I don't know. I didn't need lube, either.

You're kind of high-strung, aren't you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for the old and common information that I learned in 8th grade sex ed. What other exciting insight can you provide? That if men cum inside you, you can get pregnant? Zowie!
    Well, you didn't seem to know it.

I can't believe that you just lost your virginity two months ago and you're complaining that your boyfriend is a shitty lover. What makes you think you're such a sex goddess? You don't even know what good sex is except for what you've imagined! I know my first lover was fairly terrible but I learned that after gaining experience and having something to compare it to a few relationships later. Wouldn't it hurt your feelings if you found out he was telling people that having sex with you is like having sex with a pillow or that having sex with you doesn't compare to his previous lovers? Guys cannot learn what feels good for a women until the women verbalizes it to them, instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet. Sex is a game for two players so stop criticizing the poor guy and guide him, or, a novel idea, you get on top and let him criticize your work!
    Actually, if you've been reading this thread, you would know that I said the one guy I've had sex with is the one guy who knew what he was doing! I'm not complaining about his skills whatsoever. Sex with him has always been awesome, as I've said. It's not his fault that I needed lube at first. It's the other guys I've dated, who I did not have sex with, who were not very good at kissing/foreplay/other stuff. And I do have a lot of experience with that. Go back and re-read if you must.

Well, you didn't seem to know it.

Actually, if you've been reading this thread, you would know that I said the one guy I've had sex with is the one guy who knew what he was doing! I'm not complaining about his skills whatsoever. Sex with him has always been awesome, as I've said. It's not his fault that I needed lube at first. It's the other guys I've dated, who I did not have sex with, who were not very good at kissing/foreplay/other stuff. And I do have a lot of experience with that. Go back and re-read if you must.
    Actually it's pretty common knowledge, but shoving lube up a girl in pain will not cease her pain. Also I don't even need to go back to read this thread, its titled "Guys who lack skill" !!!! Then you continue saying that you don't want to 'train' the guy! As if what works getting a guys previous gf's off will work with his future gf's! You're back-paddling so fast maybe you should go back to read what you wrote yourself.

I don't want to train any future boyfriends. I am no longer dating the guy that I had sex with. We broke up, and now I'm starting to date again. My concern is that I will date a new guy who needs to be trained. My previous boyfriend needed no training whatsoever, which I loved about him. See, it really would have helped if you had read the rest of this thread, instead of making assumptions.

I don't want to train any future boyfriends. I am no longer dating the guy that I had sex with. We broke up, and now I'm starting to date again. My concern is that I will date a new guy who needs to be trained. My previous boyfriend needed no training whatsoever, which I loved about him. See, it really would have helped if you had read the rest of this thread, instead of making assumptions.
    Why are you expecting every guy to already know your body? Also, like I was saying, what got off a girl before him may not get you off so there always has to be an adjustment period or what you call 'training'. Do you never consult a guy what he would like and you just assume that whatever you do will work everytime on every guy?

It's not about getting me off. It's about not making newbie mistakes like drooling on my face while kissing or accidentally coming on my face. You don't need to know each individual woman's body to avoid doing things like that. I don't expect a new guy to know how to get me off, but I do expect him to know how to kiss and to know when he's about to come. I think that's reasonable.

Guys can feel when they're going to cum. (Unless maybe they've never had sex or masturbated a day in their life) Sounds like whoever came on your face without your consent was trying to see how much they could get away with. You're either choosing retards or assholes. If you don't want them to cum on you then you need to say so beforehand. Drooling is disgusting, but that can be manipulated as well. I had a bf who liked to inhale my nose and half my face when kissing and I continuously backed off and would come back in until it clicked in his head to give me smaller-mouthed kisses. But he had a gf before me so either she liked his huge kisses, didn't care, or she trained him that way. As far as he knew, that was the right way.

the discussion bout lube has made me curious.

pls participate in my poll [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/52806-do-you-use-lube-vaginal-sex.html[/url]

It was my college boyfriend who accidentally came on my face, and I know he didn't do it on purpose. He was shocked and apologetic because he knew I'd be upset by something like that. He kept apologizing over and over, and he rushed to get me a towel, and I could tell he felt bad so I didn't get mad at him. But I do wish he could have prevented that.

In the past, I've been able to train bad kissers. But eventually you reach an age where it seems ridiculous that some experienced guys still need training. We're not that young anymore. They might be great guys, but it gets tiresome.

I think training a guy and getting trained by your guy is inevitable with every new lover. Training doesn't usually take long and you should enjoy learning about each others bodies and likes/dislikes. I think we can both agree that cumming on your face was a fluke and most guys would not do that or at least be a little more in-control of their bodies. Drooling is pretty gross and I don't know what other stupid mistakes can go wrong, maybe thinking he's inside you but really is humping by your thigh or something, those are somethings that I doubt would happen often, if ever, with time. I'd attribute them to either nervousness or being REALLY into it.

Uhm, direct them? Tell them when they do something you like. Speed it up, or slow it down, use verbal ques, etc.

I would avoid making negative comments, but focus on the things you like.

My wife likes to bitch about how I should know what I'm doing, yet, she's -never- given any f'ing direction.
    Personally, I'm not even interested in making the effort anymore.

Imagine having doing a job, where your job description is to work. Your performance is evaluated on a regular basis, but all you're ever told is if your doing the work 'wrong'.
    Have fun with that.
    Green!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No but hmm seriously. I'm on birth control since few years and I don't have a problem getting wettitty ... Well libido might be pretty low but when we already do it, i'm all fine hehe But then again, I'm awesome and my bf is awesome too . Two "+" don't make a "-"
    I wazzzz here

I wonder if maybe its a mental block. If sex is a chore or unenjoyable or doesn't feel good at all mentally, then that would definitely stop any girl from getting wet.

Or maybe since this guy is constantly being compared to the previous guy that nothing he does seems satisfying enough.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am pretty sure it's all in her head.
    I wazzzz here

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's about not making newbie mistakes like drooling on my face while kissing or accidentally coming on my face.
    hahahha, yeah, that's some "accident"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast