+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it politically correct to say that size doesn't matter?

To me size doesnt matter...it's all in how you work what yo mama gave ya lol
    Dont get me wrong I love a man with a big cock but I dont mind the ones with smaller ones as long as theyre thick.
    ~ Loving My Honey Bunch ~

Okay, I decided to do some proper research into this to see what I could find out. I looked on a few forums, and looked at several different scientific surveys.

It would seem that the vast majority (we're talking 90%+) of men on the planet would fall in the 4.5in to 6.5in range (11.4cm to 16.5). So cheeky&sexy, who said on the first page that anything below 6.5in is not ideal is severely limiting her options. =P

The most common sizes would fit within the 5in to 6in range (12.7cm to 15.2cm). The median average would therefore be 5.5in (14cm), but the actual average is somewhere between 5in and 5.5in (12.7cm to 14cm).

Girth usually corresponds with size but it isn't always the case. The most common girth sizes fall between 4.5in and 5.5in (11.4cm to 14cm) with the median and mean average falling on 5in (12.7cm).

Flaccid penis sizes vary more from between 3in and 5in (7.3cm to 12.7cm), at room temperature, with no definite average. There isn't really a correlation between flaccid and erect size. A larger flaccid penis will simply increase in a size by a smaller percentage than a smaller flaccid penis.

Women tend to prefer anything between 5in and 7in (12.7cm to 17.8cm) with most women leaning towards to upper end of that scale. Depending on the woman, sizes larger than 7in can become uncomfortable quickly do to proximity to the cervix among other factors. Smaller penises do not have this problem but can be less effective at sexual simulation. The preference between "too big" and "too small" is dependant on the woman in question, there doesn't seem to be an actual trend.

Height, build, weight, race, ethnicity, age do not have any effect on length/girth. So all this talk of Asian penises is superfluous. A 7 foot tall, massively built, black guy is no more likely to have a larger penis than short skinny Asian guy.

It's important to ignore these "self-measured" internet surveys as they almost always show the average penis size to be much larger than it is (by as much as 2in or 5cm), probably due to men laying about their actual measurements.

And at the end of the day (as many have said here) it's not the size that matters, its how you use it. A guy who is good in bed and has an average size penis is generally preferred to a guy with a large penis who doesn't know what he is doing.

Hope this cleared some things up.
    Last edited by Looq; 09-04-11 at 09:39 PM.

pick em

Ask any woman who she would rather marry if she was offered a guy with a four inch cock who had a good job and she knew he would provide for her or a guy who has an eight incher and super skills, but she was going to have to
    go to work on her back to provide for him and see which she picks.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rjames View Post
    Ask any woman who she would rather marry if she was offered a guy with a four inch cock who had a good job and she knew he would provide for her or a guy who has an eight incher and super skills, but she was going to have to
    go to work on her back to provide for him and see which she picks.
    LOL
    Four inch penis and a comfortable life for me HANDS DOWN! Huge dicks are seriously overrated.

Obviously if you're 3 inches, it'll be very hard to please a woman, no matter how well your stamina is. Same goes with if you're 12 inches and thick...most girls would'nt be able to enjoy that either.

But I'd say anywhere between 5 and 10 inches can be fullfilling for the girl as long as you know how to use it.

I'm between 7.5" and 8" and a good thickness, and know what I'm doing, so I got nothing to worry about

Six inches is the perfect size for me

I have to agree, 6 inches is around the perfect size. Girth definitely matters!! There is nothing worse than feeling like a man doesnt 'fill' you completely. I just dislike that...

My most recent partner was perfect.. He was around 5-6 inches and wow our sex life was perfect. Completely satisfied with it. Whereas, i once slept with a man who must have been at least 7 and he was THICK. I seen it coming towards me and i thought 'Oh...my..!!!' I felt like it was going to tear me and like it was hitting my stomach. It gave me awful pains afterwards too.. I definitely prefer 5-6 inches. Its nice, comfortable and just enough.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123