+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is a mans take on breast size?

Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    anything more than a handful is a waste imo
    I prefer a mouthful, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnconfused22 View Post
    I was wonderingwhat the take was on nipple size?? I am white with a C cup breasts. I like them the size that they are but my nipples are abit large lol
    big nipples are actually kind of hot, to me at least.

i've slowly stopped enjoying boobs/nipples altogether though, because my ex girlfriend of 6 years never let me play with them(either with my hands our mouth/tongue) because she said they're sensitive and told me "no girl in the world enjoys her nipples played with, we get no satisfaction from it"...i dont believe thats the case with ALL girls, but it was enough to scare me away from trying it with future girls

Hype and magazines are the problem......not ur boobs

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsShane View Post
    big nipples are actually kind of hot, to me at least.

i've slowly stopped enjoying boobs/nipples altogether though, because my ex girlfriend of 6 years never let me play with them(either with my hands our mouth/tongue) because she said they're sensitive and told me "no girl in the world enjoys her nipples played with, we get no satisfaction from it"...i dont believe thats the case with ALL girls, but it was enough to scare me away from trying it with future girls
    That's like saying not all boys like BJ's. You BETTER TRY AGAIN! We all have preference that was hers, but if my bf didn't touch mine because his ex didn't like it, I'd be more than unsatisfied.

You can touch, play n suck on my boobs anyday. I love it! haha

Quote Originally Posted by halfloved View Post
    With all the hype about big breasts and magazines with buxom women, I can't help but feel so very inadequate. I feel my insecurity has also cause alot of the problems I have been posting in my relationship! Help! Your brutally honesty is needed! I am seriously seriously considering plastic surgery.
    Yes, the mainstream media has a bad habit of showing only one type of body image for the human female, and it is no secret that a lot of people unintentionally internalize these messages - both women and men! For men, it means that it somehow becomes socially acceptable to look down on women, who do not fit that particular picture of womanhood, and for women it means feeling inadequate and insecure. This is where your insecurity comes from. Why else would you feel bad about your breasts? It's not as if they're not functional? You'll be perfectly able to breastfeed and I presume that your nipples work just fine as an erogenic zone? The only reason you (or your boyfriend?) have to dislike your breasts is the fact that they do not meet with what are essentially culturally and historically determined beauty standards.

If you get implants you will:

1) Not be able to breastfeed your baby, should you decide to have children one day!
    2) Your breasts and nipples will become much less sensitive to touch no matter what that slick plastic surgeon will tell you
    3) Wake up one day and realize that beauty standards have changed and that the androgynous look is now in... oh wait, it already is
    4) You will come across as extremely unsexy to those men with a little bit of brains and who prefers a woman with self-esteem enough to not give a shit about predefined beauty standards

My advice: Do. Not. Do. It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsShane View Post
    Maybe your ex didn't like it, but trust me, plenty of women do. I find the light touch doesn't do much for me, but a firm hand can really get me going. Don't let your ex scare you off. LOTS of women really enjoy it, and pinching her nipples at just the right time can really amp up an orgasm.

As for big and small, it really does seem like there are men out there who like all types, but I will say that I have yet to meet a guy who doesn't appreciate large ones. Maybe those guys just don't introduce themselves to me, but in my experience even gay men love the boobies.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Boob size is not a big deal for a lot of guys. Just how some girls want only huge penises, some guys only want big boobs. But for most guys, boob size isn't a big deal. Just 1 thing out of many we consider

Quote Originally Posted by halfloved View Post
    I am 26 years old and completely flat chested by general standards. I dont need a bra, my nipples point straight out into the atmosphere. They are a nice shape though and still look fine when im nude but I can't call them breasts. I have a wonderfully in shape body, with trim curvy legs, a very full firm butt, tiny waist....I mean playboy centerfold body plus a model face- minus the boobs. Its like a cruel joke. Here is my question, do you think it bothers my bf? He says he likes em, they will never sag and blah blah blah, they all say that. Its like they have to. I do mention getting a breast enlargement and he asked why, I said I think it would be more fun!!! HE said " more fun for me too" and laughed. Its all in good fun but I cant help but feel sorry for him, his girlfriend has no boobs! Im like a 12 year old! He's older, had his share of bouncy bags im sure but I feel bad because its like he's missing out, he goes to grab a handful of tit and gets a nipple. hahaha! I can laugh at it but I do wonder, what would you guys think? Would that bother you? Would it turn you off? Would you find it unattractive? Could you truly love a women with fun-sized boobies? With all the hype about big breasts and magazines with buxom women, I can't help but feel so very inadequate. I feel my insecurity has also cause alot of the problems I have been posting in my relationship! Help! Your brutally honesty is needed! I am seriously seriously considering plastic surgery.

Thanks ever so much!
    Your self-description reads like a rough sketch of Audrey Hepburn, who was the most beautiful woman who ever lived, or ever will live. Not bad company to be in, as I am sure your bf agrees.
    Last edited by chump4u; 17-04-11 at 11:06 AM.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

I'd say you're probably one of the most genetically fortunate women in the world to have the figure and looks you describe! really, don't worry at all. It seems like you're trying to live up to the very highest, if not impossibly high standards.. unfortunately many women feel this way due to the media being the way it is.

I'd say take a look at yourself & appreciate your natural aesthetics. Avoid plastic surgery if at all possible.. can completely ruin a well proportioned figure in search of breast size. Natural is always preferable for me and I'd say most men.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123