+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many people have you had sex with?

How many people have you had sex with?

I don't know whether to tell my new bf how many, should i tell him the truth?

He doesn't need to know, and some guys can't handle that information due to massive insecurity.

I've had sex with roughly 30 women. That sounds like a lot, but it's roughly an average of one per year since I started having sex. The exact count is wobbly because I can't remember a few of the names of the one-night stands. Or even their faces.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should NOT tell.

Avoid this topic at all costs. It always causes trouble, and it's nobody's business anyway. Have respect for each other's privacy.

Unless it's over ten, I would tell him. I always tell my prospective guys how many men I've been with. Never met any negativity about it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    Unless it's over ten, I would tell him. I always tell my prospective guys how many men I've been with. Never met any negativity about it yet.
    how many men have you slept with then ? i honestly have no idea about me.....probaly 60 but it might be higher it might be lower, i dont know and tbh i dont care........i am not intrested in a new girlfriends sexual past as its pointless and its just that...in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is light at the end of the tunnel ................you just have to walk towards it.

If he asks you then he's insecure. He obviously can't handle the fact that you have done 'the business' with others before he came along. I'm an old fart of 47 and don't care what my GF did before I arrived because that's ancient history. All I know is that she loves ME now. And surely that's all that matters?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    If he asks you then he's insecure. He obviously can't handle the fact that you have done 'the business' with others before he came along. I'm an old fart of 47 and don't care what my GF did before I arrived because that's ancient history. All I know is that she loves ME now. And surely that's all that matters?
    i am 43...........and i think as you get older its much less important or not important at all after all we all live life dont we and having sex is perfectly natural.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is light at the end of the tunnel ................you just have to walk towards it.

it's the past. it shouldn't matter.
    he should respect your privacy and you should respect his.
    as long as those past has no lasting effect to your present, then it should stay there.... in the past.

I am 21 and have slept with about 23 men. I am not a slut I have never caught any diseases. I am always faithfull in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnconfused22 View Post
    I am 21 and have slept with about 23 men. I am not a slut I have never caught any diseases. I am always faithfull in a relationship.
    That's a lot of short-term relationships.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I was young, single, travelling and having fun. Whats wrong with that? I am always very loyal once I have feelings for someone or in a relationship.

I am 22 and have slept with 5 men. 3 during long term relationships and the other two were just casual during my single periods. I don't think its a big deal to talk about and I always want to know before I get in a relationship with someone. I think it says a lot about a person....

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I am 22 and have slept with 5 men. 3 during long term relationships and the other two were just casual during my single periods. I don't think its a big deal to talk about and I always want to know before I get in a relationship with someone. I think it says a lot about a person....
    It's not a big deal for you cause you ain't a whore

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    For being 21 that's a lot. I'm just turning 21 in a few months and i'm not even near half that number.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast