+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I dateable?

Am I dateable?

I know that confidence is the key in a date, IMO it's the key of life. I don't generally deem myself a non-confident person. I know my strengths and weaknesses, and acknowledge myself as a worthy person. To be fair, I know this sounds arrogant, but I think I deserve a date since I haven't been in one for a while.

But I want to know if I'm dateable or not. I am not classically attractive (I judge this for a guy via male model/Adonis type), and am a bit overweight, but most people of both genders are not classically attractive and still get dates.

Also, in personality terms, I think I am smart, jokey, determined, rational, resolute, fun loving, but can be a bit lazy, two-faced and abrasive.

So, am I dateable?

Quote Originally Posted by mrilover View Post
    two-faced and abrasive.

So, am I dateable?
    Dateable? Sure. Seriously dateable? Not with those two traits. Maybe if you find a desperate woman, but two-faced? Cmon.

By two-faced I meant sometimes contradictory. Sometimes I would do/say one thing and then do the opposite.

Whatever dude! I have some bad habits too but I dont exhibit them with a girl.

I think there are worse traits out there. I'm not a murderer, sociopath, or a rapist. Nor a racist, and I don't bully people. Worse than Hitler I am. lol.

I don't think you can answer this question based on two paragraphs of generic personality traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I don't think you can answer this question based on two paragraphs of generic personality traits.
    So what other information is required?