+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking Back then I didn't think i would be in this place

Looking Back then I didn't think i would be in this place

Hello All

This is going to be Semi-Long Post so if you don't feel like reading i suggest back out now and leave. Im writing this to those who was once lost, broken and forgotten. You see i was too in that place, in that moment where you feel down and out, worthless and hurt. The days you wanted to wake up and hope it was just all the dream, the days you wanted to cry and scream. The mood swings. I was there. But i am here to tell you that TIME is the key to all this, time heal all wounds and its true. But my suggestion is also that the sooner you know what you want, the sooner you know what your suppose to do the sooner you will get "there." you see "there" is a place that you can look back and appreciate everything that happened to you, "there" is a place where you can begin to be new, to be yourself again. Be happy, be confident and lastly ready to love again. I want you to know that its ok to question everything, question yourself, question if those feelings were real and that's ok. you have to break yourself down in order to be new. Don't give up in life because its so beautiful, don't be too harsh about yourself why it happened because well it takes 2 to tango. your probably thinking she or he broke your heart but your gonna have to realize that you broke their heart too. im not sure where im going with this now but i hope you get the idea that its not really over, its just a new beginning which means you can write a better ending.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Lol you make me laugh darkhelmet, he was telling not to give up? Lol, confused.

I cried when i read you post....I dont feel this pain will ever go. I miss my ex who has left me ...we were planning to move abroad..start a new life and Im broken. He never saw what we had and treated me so cruely in the end. He left me in bits at a service station ..shaking and crying after texting me by phone it was over. Two year of laughter and fun ...love that I felt he had for me.... and thats how he was with me. He called me a good friend in the end and would not even talk to me alone and had to have his parents in the background... God it hurts....I thought is family liked me and his mum said I was stuck in my ways and would not change. I was so insecure with him and he did so little for me in terms of showing his love I would break down every moth and end it....he never wanted to discuss how we were going ot make moving abroad work and yet he put so much pressure on me to move away and kept saying when we are away...I tried to get things moving as i thought he would never be happy unitl he was a abroad but he just dreamed instead of making it happen...I dont understand what I did wrong I just tried to make his dreams come true and though frustration I kept breakin down as to why he would not disciss things with me....In the end he said he knew why because he was not happy for a year! The reason I was breaking down was because he would not talk to me and yet this is the reason he was leaving me as i nkep ending it! I feel like he has got my heart and crushed it with his hands......Dont know what to do or how to get better...cant eat.....or look forward to anything...Im so scared ....