+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats wrong with her ?????

Whats wrong with her ?????

Hey girls

i got this problem and i was wandering if you can help me out.
    here goes, i have fallen for a friend of my sister i made my moves and she was interested too,
    so after two weeks of hugging and cudling together as we where watching movies i kissed her
    but we stayed on that part kissing hugging and cudling we didnt have sex she is a virgin. she
    came to my house a couple of times just to watch some movies and she was hugging me and
    kissing me she was holding me tight and layed on my chest.she seemed to be interested in me
    we talked all night on fb for a week one night i tald her why dont you come over for a movie or
    something she said ok tommorow cause it was late. next day i texted her to come at 9 pm and
    her answer was,i thing we should stay friends im not ready yet i got feelings for you but im not
    ready.
    any ideas? we talked and she said that she is going to think about it maybe im not thinking straight
    btw she is a home girl never been in a club she works and goes straight home

she said she's not ready. i don't understand what you don't understand. maybe it's moving too fast for her or something.

just because she isn't ready, doesn't mean something is wrong. just take what she said at face value.

I agree with Blinki.

Give her some space and time. She sounds young, and like she isn't ready for that step. I mean, you ARE her friend's brother. What if things didn't work out? She will be forever known as that bitch who broke your heart.

How old is she exactly?
    Maybe she was thinking it was going to lead to more?

she is 25

Oh 25? That's weird behavior as i'm at the same age, if i really like a guy i wouldn't do that, is her ex on the image?

Or maybe she was worried that those intimate would lead to... further lol. Is she Asian?

nop she is not asian i never had any problems with girls but she is different i dont know whats wrong but i have learned that she s got very strikt parents if that helps

Strict parents at 25? she needs to grow up
    All I can think of is that she either has a problem with intimacy or she is worried about her friends approval perhaps?