+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he not into me!!!!!?!

Is he not into me!!!!!?!

I really like this guy his a really good friend.
    We went to Uni together, i left, but after a few yrs he contacted me. We have been texting eachother every few weeks since November 2010.

He wanted to meet up, We've meet eachother 3 times:

1. At a club and my ex was there but we still talked and had a dance(I gave him a beaded bracelet a old joke from Uni, I told him last yr that back in uni i had a crush on him, and when his ex gf gave him a bracelet i thought omg i could get u better one, I told him this, I gave him this beaded bracelet on the night which i LOVED, he also wore it again the third time I met him).

2. Meeting for lunch and we just sat and talked for hours and hours

3. His suggestion he needed to have fun so we went partying with just us. We bumped into one of his work mates and we all got really drunk. I was cold on the other part of the couch, i said awww im cold his like come here, I ended up sleeping on top of him but nothing happened, we were embracing the entire night. Next day I texted him that I wanted to meet him he said he was busy with a friend the following weekend, n Easter holidays but after that we could meet up.

After this, a few weeks later I texted him on April's fools day (when u fool someone) by saying I was lesiban etc and he got really scared.
    I wrote "I think I like girls", he said "and I like you". I got shocked and wrote "even if I like girls". Then I said aprils fools day you have been fooled! He laughed and said you had me going!
    About 3 weeks ago texted him to say my fish died which he knew of. I was really upset.

7 days ago, out of the blue I texted him and just wrote "and I like you too".

Since then NO response!! I even facebooked him n said when ur available I need to talk to u about something. FYI his a libra and has a very heavy work life, and we only text eachother every few weeks, but if someone says they like u i would either respond yes or no?! The thing that bugs me that he has not responded at all!! Was our drunk episode bad? What to do?! AND WHY DOesnt He respond!! Is he not into me?

When did you send this facebook message, and has he been online after it was sent?

i facebooked him 2-3 days ago, he was online, but when i checked n sen the mail he was offline. He usually is offline. I don't know if his sister is using his computer either?

If his use of the computer is infrequent, give it more time. Wait a week, and call him directly if by then the message has not been read (can that even by checked? my knowledge of facebook is limited). Texts can get 'lost,' he might not have paid his bill, who knows. Don't jump to conclusions just yet.

Okay. Thankyou soo much! I really would have liked to tell him in person, but i dont know i just felt like doing that. I want to make it as if were are friends and then tell him in person?

Do u think he may like me?

ANd dont guys usually respond?

im in similar baot, bah its hard to tell if the guy into me or not we had two dates, first oen awesome second one i got too drunk and spilled my beans a bit, but he made casual convo since but no mushy mush yet and im worried if he into me still.. and he goes away for a month soon.. i duno wat to do!!!

Thanks Guys.

He is quiet busy, but i dont know, like i want him to tell me yes or no. i wanna know y he isnt replying.
    He was online on facebook, he didnt talk to me i didnt talk to him? FIrst day back at work maybe?
    BUt I just want him to tell me, coz i really like him. And if he doesnt like me i wanna move on!!!! What to DO?!

Awww Dazed i totally understand where ur coming from. However i think most men r cool these days with female drunkeness i mean women drink more then men lol! But i think hat the drunk part is okay, I just dont understands mens mentality!

SHould i text him and say i was just repling to ur eariler sms on april fools day. DOnt be scared we can still be friends? any suggestions? we usually text.

Well, you keep on writing you texted him. But has he ever texted you?!

If i were a man and i had a girl lying on me the whole night and chasing after me and confessing she had a crush on me a few years ago, that would give me a pretty clear insight of her feelings for me! (Unless he's an idiot and if so, you would be wasting your time.) Therefore i'd show her in a obvious way i like her too if i did.

So if he doesn't come to you in any other way than casual friendship, it' is a pretty obvious clue on what you mean to him. Get my point?
    Last edited by Glea; 27-04-11 at 08:26 PM.

"SHould i text him and say i was just repling to ur eariler sms on april fools day. DOnt be scared we can still be friends? any suggestions? we usually text. "

Why the heck would you do that? You don't want him to be your friend as far as i know.

And do you really think he's a jerk who needs to be explained the meaning of your last text? Come on, he knows you like him, if not loving him.

Just wait a few more days to make sure he reads the text (or was it a mail?), and if he doesn't reply in the same tone, well, i'm afraid you'll have to drop it girl.
    Last edited by Glea; 27-04-11 at 08:33 PM.

Hi Glea,

Thanks for your response.

His the one usually texting me and saying lets meet up etc.

I dont chase after him,t every few weeks we text eachother (because we dont call) we kind of flirt. I admitted i had a crush on him like 2 yrs ago, and the crush was 6 yrs ago.

As for me ontop of him, im not sure, i get a strong feeling that he didnt wanna take advantage of me.His really sweet and we have a very strong friendship. I think he was being decent? :S WHat do u think?

What should i do now.? he hasnt responded to the "and i like you too" text from me 7 days ago. That means his not into me yeha and doesnt wanna hurt me or our strong friendship? Or?

Again, you on top of him isn't friendship to me. LOL

Unless NASA sent him to Mars or his hamster gnawed the charger's cord of his cellphone, in 7 days he's had time to both read and reply your text. If he hasn't done so, it shows he may not feel the same about you.

What you should do mainly depends on you ability to wait and how you've been feeling these days. If you can't stand waiting any longer and need a straight answer, just call him up and ask him about his silence.
    I would have forgotten about it but if you need him to spell it out for you, just call.

He might not receive your text for some reason? This can happen, but it's strange that he hasn't text you back for a week since his the one usually texting you and asking you out...
    He could just be really busy.
    If your friendship with him is really close then maybe he feels that he doesn't want to ruin the friendship?
    If you really like him then why not tell him in person?

I think he doesn't want to ruin the friendship. But your both right. I have been angry because he texted me he liked me on Aprils fool day and I tell him n no response. I also feel upset because I just want a answer! Would the drunkenness play any role on this!? (he was smashed too!)
    The problem now is how do I cover it up? Or cover it up so I can see him again as friends and then tell him in person how I feel? Or do I just never talk to him again and forever wait for his response :S

Whether he disliked seeing you stone is a question we can't answer...

The thing is, if you text him to ask him out or to know about him, there's no way he'll take this as a friend call! Not after you told him your feelings!

Since he's not an idiot, there are great chances he gets you're only trying to have a chat with him about his feelings and if he's not comfortable with it, he'll just do his best to avoid it!

So there are only two options left if you want to have an explanation: call him, OR there' s something a bit bold you can do if you've got the cheek! Go to his apartment so he can't elude the talk! Wahaha!

If you mean a bit to him, even as a friend, he'll talk with you.
    Last edited by Glea; 27-04-11 at 11:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast