+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why would he LIE ???

Why would he LIE ???

the dr told me i had a STD sooo i told my bestfriend (male) who i had sex with but he LIED he told me that it couldnt been from him when I KNO i didnt sleep w/anyone else .. Then told me later that day that he had sex w/a girl who had a yeast infection but he used a condom then said he didnt have sex w/her then said she got it afterwards then said that condoms are not always 100% accurate THEN tried to say i gave it to him ! smh so i called him a bitch and said he was crazy & i told him to stop playin games cause he playin w/other peoples health. i woulda forgave him cause i figured he aint kno but after he said all of that **** that ! & im hurt because he was my bestfriend/ male friend somebody i thought i could trust, i jus dont understand if the girl told u she had something why would u still think I GAVE IT YOU , smh jus dumb & a liar

i jus wanna kno why would he lie, instead of telling me the truth???

hes probably embarrassed, if your as close as you say its hard to tell a girl you knowingly gave her an std

Quote Originally Posted by jayjenkins View Post
    i jus wanna kno why would he lie, instead of telling me the truth???
    If he knows he had std and did not inform you but gave it to you. Not only that, but he lies about it, then deep down he is a snake.

but if he's embarrassed why try to flip the script & blame me !?

& idk if he knew or not, but snake does fit his description after he tried to accuse me of lyin, claimin that i tried to think of lies & i should have been told him EVEN tho i told him the same day i found out!

is he tryna role play ???
    cause i havent talked to him since & that jus make me feel like he's more guilty !

He must be embarrassed, but a crap way of dealing with it. Doesn't sound like a friend to me! You could do without people like that around you!

You really know what a friend is worth when you see how he reacts after something bad happens.

This friend failed the test. You better get rid of him.

I'm very sorry for you and I hope you'll heal soon.