+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he not into me!!!!!?!

Is he not into me!!!!!?!

Is he not into me!!!!!?!
    I really like this guy his a really good friend.
    We went to Uni together, i left, but after a few yrs he contacted me. We have been texting eachother every few weeks since November 2010.

He wanted to meet up, We've meet eachother 3 times:

1. At a club and my ex was there but we still talked and had a dance(I gave him a beaded bracelet a old joke from Uni, I told him last yr that back in uni i had a crush on him, and when his ex gf gave him a bracelet i thought omg i could get u better one, I told him this, I gave him this beaded bracelet on the night which i LOVED, he also wore it again the third time I met him).

2. Meeting for lunch and we just sat and talked for hours and hours

3. His suggestion he needed to have fun so we went partying with just us. We bumped into one of his work mates and we all got really drunk. I was cold on the other part of the couch, i said awww im cold his like come here, I ended up sleeping on top of him but nothing happened, we were embracing the entire night. Next day I texted him that I wanted to meet him he said he was busy with a friend the following weekend, n Easter holidays but after that we could meet up.

After this, a few weeks later I texted him on April's fools day (when u fool someone) by saying I was lesiban etc and he got really scared.
    I wrote "I think I like girls", he said "and I like you". I got shocked and wrote "even if I like girls". Then I said aprils fools day you have been fooled! He laughed and said you had me going!
    About 3 weeks ago texted him to say my fish died which he knew of. I was really upset.

7 days ago, out of the blue I texted him and just wrote "and I like you too".

Since then NO response!! I even facebooked him n said when ur available I need to talk to u about something. FYI his a libra and has a very heavy work life, and we only text eachother every few weeks, but if someone says they like u i would either respond yes or no?! The thing that bugs me that he has not responded at all!! Was our drunk episode bad? What to do?! AND WHY DOesnt He respond!! Is he not into me?

did he just get out of a relationship? if so, maybe he just liked seeing you, esp if he didn't initiate anything when you slept on top of him... i mean he's initiated a lot of other things, so he seems like the kind of guy who would if he wanted to..

Im not sure i dont think he got out of one. Im not sure, but his like a really good friend and a really nice guy. He respects me alot, so maybe he thought not to take advantage, but we were very very drunk. His like a real gentleman.

LIke when we were on the thrid date at the club he took me upstairs twice and said did u wanna dance, (just me and him) i turned him down twice i said im not that tipsy to dance. Then as we went todance for a 3rd time we bumped into the workmate and then he didnt leave so we all got drunk together. Do u think his not into me?

Just flat out ask him if he's interested in you. If he is, great. If he isn't, move on.