+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friends - Better say Girl-friend-s

Friends - Better say Girl-friend-s

Girls, do you have a lot or just a few or just 1 friend that you can call True Friends with the same Sex.

I feel that it's very rare that they are not jealous or play after my back, i don't say all of them of course but i only have 1 whom i can trust because i knew her since we were kids, and very much that we grew up with each other and i know her personality that she won't play behind my back or being a Bitch.

I want to have more friends, but it's just hard to find some girls with good heart. I won't say i'm a Saint, as if anyone play behind my back i would get Really Mad and they get me to think and that's just rubbish for being in a friendship like that.

I never let myself played back or made revenge to them because i know that there are Karma and i don't need to do anything, but it got to my limit the last days where i was upset with my break up and needed some sympathy, what i received was just some stupid things and i realised that when i was together with my ex, this girl often said that she doesn't trust any men in this World are good, but that wasn't truth, she wanted me to feel bore of men - as a added of the issue about trusting men that i had from some issues from my family,till when we broke up i realised that she was struggling to find a man so she told that to Feel Good, cover herself up about can't find a good man, that was just ridiculous.

Ok i got over it and tried to be nice to her as possible, but this person doesn't know what the limit is, she would never used her bike to get me but it was always me who must pay for Gas, when i was frustrating enough i told her that my dad doesn't want me to get the bike anymore and we better share the cost to pay back. So, she started to make comments like " OH your dad is so economic and my parents won't be the same, they don't care how much i use, your dad is so ridiculous...such ...such".

But it was almost 5 years that i always never asked her to share Gas, and i tested it by saying okay can u come collect me today, she will be like oh my mom won't let me get it at night, or at day she would say her mum used it. It was only one time that she came with her Bike, ONCE in 5 years. I'm really sick of how fake some girls can be like this, i'm straight and it got out of me today i started to kicked back some words to her, coz she tried to annoy me more when i was broken with my relationship before, which my friend(the good one) said she was obviously jealous and my friend can't beliveve that, she said it will only make anyone tired to be in that kind of friendship.

When we were at school, she would have said to me the wrong days to come to school, which i knew becoz when i came shool on that day, she told me that it wasn't right, and i had the heat on my head but i tried not to took myself down to her level.

I think so too, it got to my limit and i kicked to her some upset about the fake things that she covered, its about she said she doesn't want bf, i said becoz ur not meeting the right one, the GOOD one, so don't need to cover up with me, and she got mad and got some defending which i know WHAT THE TRUTH was already. I'm just tired. I told her i'm only being straight here so don't be upset.

Do you guys meet this kind of friends a lot? Or you are luckier than me and experient the good ones instead. I'm worried that the more i keep this kind of friend, it would Get to me someday and make me the same as her so i'm trying to get rid of this one now.

And seriously, i had never met any girl that played behind someone's back like this in my life, i don't know if i would meet more but so far this is the first one that is unbelievable.

Friends are complicated. I tend to keep friends at a good distance because in reality we all really only care about our own agenda. It's nice to have people to go out and do fun stuff with, though, that's why I have a few friends that I can easily let go of.

I have a handful (5 or 6) really close female friends, who I talk to about just about anything. I also have a slightly smaller number of male friends that fall into that category (4). After that I have some friends who I have fun with but don't confide in. It can be really hard to find women who I can trust. It's true that so many seem to want to constantly compete or undermine each other. It makes me really sad and angry, but that's why I have trouble trusting women. Most of my very close friends have been my friends for over a decade. The few that haven't, have been my friend for at least 4-5 years. I keep those good people, who don't compete, back stab, undermine, gossip, and harm and lets the others slip away.