+ Follow This Topic

Thread: where else?

where else?

Alright so here's the situation:
    I get to see my girlfriend not very often. And, it isn't very often that we're alone enough to escalate things (we don't have direct sex for various reasons). I would like to find other ways to excite her before we have almost-sex (quite the funny term). So far I know that she is excited when I breathe in her ear, lightly touch the small of her back (right above her butt), and kiss her neck and above her breasts. The breasts themselves, she has informed me, have little to no effect. So, here's the question: based off of the places that DO excite her, what else will likely excite her?
    Thanks, hope the vocabulary wasn't too awkward :o

Isn't "almost sex" the exciting thing?
    Maybe verbal foreplay?

Verbal how? I'm not all that experienced, and wouldn't really know where to start. I wouldn't be comfortable saying anything really blunt or dirty. Examples?

Just ease yourself into it, I cannot tell you what turns her on. Maybe start with compliments and go from there or tell her what you are going to or would like to do, you would be surprised how arousing doing this actually is
    Last edited by Superfantastich; 23-04-11 at 10:46 PM.

The inside of her thighs, her buttocks, her neck, her feet and toes, her lips and of course her pubic area. Her breasts should work too. Maybe they are oversensitive and they hurt a bit.

What I like to do is lick a small surface and gently blow over it.

My scalp is very sensitive when someone goes through my hair. I always wondered if women have the same sensitivity there. Any girls here who can confirm this?

You dont' have direct sex for various reaons. What reasons? What's wrong with the real deal?

My scalp is very sensitive when someone goes through my hair. I always wondered if women have the same sensitivity there. Any girls here who can confirm this?
    LOVE it when a man plays with my hair!

gently toucher hair just at the back near her neck and below her belly button run your fingers along always gets me

Quote Originally Posted by violingirl View Post
    LOVE it when a man plays with my hair!
    Quote Originally Posted by JBELL View Post
    gently toucher hair just at the back near her neck and below her belly button run your fingers along always gets me
    Whoa, thanks girls! I'll definitely try that next time I have a girlfriend. Much appreciated.