+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't want to fake it anymore.

I don't want to fake it anymore.

My boyfriend and I have had a sexual relationship for a little over a year now. The problem is that I've been faking orgasms since the beginning. I just recently told my boyfriend that i have faked it before it the past, and he was very hurt by this and even said he felt "emasculated". He made me promise to let him know next time I don't think i'm to make it to the finish line, he said he would feel better that way, rather then questioning himself if i faked it. Problem is that means I would have to tell him that every time. It's not that I've never been able to have the big O, I do perfectly fine when I'm flying solo for the night. It's just that no matter how much i try to stimulate myself during sex, I just can't. The worst part is, I had no problem with my Ex. (who was never a good boyfriend, we just had great sex) So i know i have in the past, I just don't understand why i can't now.

any suggestions?

Too much pressure? You're siking yourself out perhaps. Or maybe he's just doing it wrong? When it gets to that point that you feel like it's not working, perhaps gently guide him to do something differently without ruining the mood.

Is that something he's doing that's unpleasant? If you guide him away from the same thing several times, he'll probably take the hint.
    Not enough foreplay? If he gets ready for the "main attraction" too soon, maybe you could just move around and head back to foreplay?
    Or does it just not have that intensity? I sort of trained myself to get off on getting him off. I focus on what feels good to him, challenge myself to try to blow his mind. Gets me excited and more into that mood, which helps with my climax. Plus, the enthusiasm rubs off on him and makes him more creative/enthusiastic...
    Try getting yourself into a worked up mind set ahead of time - like pamper yourself, bubble bath, glass of wine, etc. I know my guy has a little thing for stockings, so sometimes when its been a little ho-hum, I'll shop for sexy new thigh highs or something. I'll be thinking "He's going to love these" which gets me excited and makes things better for me, too.
    Hope these ideas help!

Ok be careful when telling boys about this when i told my boyfriend i accidently said "Its good but no amazing" and then i said that i had never done it and he said well then why do you make all that noise? i said that i make the noise cause it feels amazing but i never finished.

Next time in bed he asked me to tell him what i needed and show him and now he gets it everytime, its soooo frustrating just laying there and not getting what you want you have to tell him but do it nicely either way your going to annoy him or upset him for a little while but you'll work through it and then you'll be a closer couple!!

Good Luck!!!