+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how i can help you all.. READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD.. this WILL help you.

how i can help you all.. READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD.. this WILL help you.

OK... I was in a pretty crappy situation a few months ago.. Almost to the point where i died. I did it to myself. Now, pick up the book "The four agreements." I have been pushing this book for a while now and everyone i have recommended it too has liked it. It is very easy to read and WILL transform the way you are thinking and WILL help you. It did for me and almost instantly. Good luck

The issues, problems, and emotions are created by your mind. The only thing that will save you from yourself is yourself. You need to change the way you think and act. You control your mind NOT the other way around.

and no i didnt write the book.. i wish i had lol
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 01-05-11 at 07:22 AM.

ooooh sounds interesting. I might have to look into that. Would you consider it a relationship guide or a psychology book?

Books I'd like to recommend, that I don't think I'd be in the realtionship I'm in without them.
    - Getting the Love You Want. A guide for Couples by Dr Harville Hendrix (what a cool name, huh?)
    - Dating secrets of the 10 Commandments by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
    - Why men don't Listen and Women can't read Maps ... can't remember who that is by.

and then, the most amazing book on relationships and making love stay that I have ever read
    - Still Life With Woodpecker by Tom Robbins (it is a novel but it is the best love story I have ever read, and I don't typically read love stories and I hate the majority of chick flicks)

I would consisder it a psychology book, it can help you get out of a living hell and into a living heaven. WHat is talked about is based on an ancient practice called Toltec wisdom. The advice is valuable for everyday living not just relationships.

its so fascinating!! I love this stuff! Great tips from all of you, thanks =)

And I don't know if it helps for anything - but I was very low for a long while, and then I saw A walk to Remember which just woke me up kinda.. It's so beautiful with those books and movies that feels real and you know they have a sense of truth to them, touching a chord in yourself.
    Last edited by imagineallthe; 03-05-11 at 05:27 AM.

i got reported for posting this.. i got a warning from an admin saying i was spamming books.. lol

no problem.. i hope it helps