+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

Hey there... well the thing is there's this girl, a really pretty girl who i like but i donno if she likes me back... i told her once that i liked her but she told me that she at the moment just wanna be friends but we talk everyday, we hang out sometimes, i dont know what to do next, should i ask her out to the movies? to have dinner? i wanna do something that when i do i she changes her mind about been friends and maybe have a relationship, i'm 18 and shes 16 almost 17... my plan so far is to tell her that i see us different, i mean... on something more serious but i'm scared she says again that she only wants to be friends. i wanna do something that changes her mind about that.

i think u should tell her like when yall do go out talk about how u feel but dont pressure her about it cause maybe she's goin thru somethin right now, or she doesnt want to rush it
    cause she see's what type of guy u are (as in good guy) ... & she wants to see how much chemistry yall have w/each other

Jusk ask her how she feels about the situation, it's a reason for everything
    But make sure u show her how much of a great friend u are.
    "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
    Marilyn Monroe

Don't push it. You need to stop giving her attention if she is not reciprocating. You give them attention, you get friend zoned. So start ignoring her, play it kool......it will make her desire you. If it doesn't work, she has no sexual interest in you and you should not bother with her for you will be wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Don't push it. You need to stop giving her attention if she is not reciprocating. You give them attention, you get friend zoned. So start ignoring her, play it kool......it will make her desire you. If it doesn't work, she has no sexual interest in you and you should not bother with her for you will be wasting your time.
    actually i've already though about ignoring her and all that... one thing that i missed out was the fact that i invited her to my graduation cuz i really have a good time with her... should i play it kool till the graduation passes? or should i act now?...

Why not find someone else to take to your grad?

i couldn't un-invite her to the grad :/

Have a good time at grad and dance a lot.....maybe get sandwiched between two other girls

Nope. When a girl suddenly likes you in that way after being told earlier, you will know. She will satrt flirting with you. I odnt think she is in terested in you in that way but must really like you as a frined. I can suggest how ot change that if you like... It's not that hard