+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to have sex with my friend.

I want to have sex with my friend.

Hi, guys Im new to this forum. It looks great and just what I need for some tips. I come from the Central Coast in NSW

I have a female friend. That I have known for about 7 years and been good friends with for about 4. She is probably one of my closest female friends if not the closest.

I dont trust her aswell as other girls. She tends to be bad at keeping things on the hushside. We sometimes have arguments and we are both a little bit stubborn, and we can sometimes not chat for a while.

But we are close. We look out for each other, and she takes care of me in the bad times.

Visually this girl is not the most good looking girl. She is pretty but far from amazing. She does have some wonderful features though, which may relate to what I feel for her.

Being nearly 20 years of age, Im just like any male and feel like any males do.

But everyday as every human thinks about sex, I always think about having sex with my friend. ALL THE TIME.

If you like someone, you want beautiful love making with them, but if a hot girl is around you just want to 'take her to town' (with no disrespect). With this girl though, I just want to have vigourous sex with her, aswell as beautiful love making.

A few years back I had very brief and light feelings for this girl but they died in an instant.

What do I feel for this girl? Is this common with most guys out there or am I just denying feelings for this girl?

I love her, but I dont think Id date her or feel for her in that way.

If any girls and guys help that would be sweet.

I hope for some good times on this site

Heya local
    To me it sounds like you are very close as friends and she is attractive to you, I guess it's only natural to feel for her to an extent . I dont think you should pursue it unless you are prepared to change the friendship for something quite potentially short term.

Hi Locals1 and 2!!

I think u like her. And if u do tell her. But, if u just want to have sex with her the friendship may not be the same. So either find out how she feels if u like her, or i believe,dont ruin the friendship.

It sounds like you really like her but why do you think you could never date her? Wouldn't you want to be with someone who is your best friend and lover? Sure finding a girl that is prettier would be great but in the long run sometimes what you really want is right in front of you. You should ask her how she feels first to be sure you don't ruin what sounds to be a pretty amazing friendship.

Hey there! Small words of advice: tread carefully on this thin ice, buddy. I've read countless of these and many times they've ended with the girl never talking to guy again/ friendship decreasing over a few wrong words. You can always try innocently flirting with her, but if she starts taking it too seriously you'll know she's not interested.

Just be careful not to let her think this is turning into a committed relationship. Girls tend to think sex is love, and boy that will put you in a bad position. She will get very hurt knowing you just want to use her for sex. So be up front with her about it. With sex comes responsibility, so don't be a rat bastard and play her.

Yep. If you want to be "Friends with Benefits" be honest before anything happens. If you want to date her and other people, be honest about that too. You will find a few girls that ONLY want FWB. But sounds like you have a thing for this girl. Remember, try not to let your hormones make decisions for you. Enjoy your younger years but be careful. There is no cure for herpes. Or HIV.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't EVER risk a really solid friendship for sex unless you are sure you are developing a more permanent relationship. Not worth it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If you love her as a friend, then you are halfway to loving her as a mate. After all, friendship is the foundation of any lasting relationship.

[url=http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/reo-speedwagon-keep-on-loving-you/e3c772947ed531a30cbce3c772947ed531a30cbc-896514851075?q=keep+on+loving+you&FROM=LKVR5&GT1=L KVR5&FORM=LKVR5]reo speedwagon-keep on loving you - Bing Videos[/url]