+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: did she hold me hands as a sign of affection or nothing more?

did she hold me hands as a sign of affection or nothing more?

so i know this girl in uni and i really like her. ive met her twice alone and ive well been trying to flirt a little like touch her hand hair n all.. n hold her hand and she plays along. the thing now is this. after we studied yesterday i walked her home from school. it was quite dark when we were walking through this path. suddenly she grabbed me by the arm. ok i get it. she just felt scared. however, half way through her slippers broke. i offered my hand and she held it. is this considered that i have a chance? or is it that she took it so that she could walk better?. she could just hold my arm right? only when we reach her door did i let go of her hand. is this hand holding considered as an affection? im so confused

it could mean anything, and you won't know until you ask her.

hey can anyone else help me.. i need more opinions thanks.......

Sounds like a flirty girl to me, but you might just have yourself some subtle hints headed your way. The only way to really tell is to play your hand, flirt a little more, maybe ask to take her out. It's the only way you're going to know for sure what "kind" of girl she is. Is she a flirt? Is she a player? Is she into you like you're into her?

Figure it out.

Like I tell every guy....take. Take the risk, take her and kiss her, just take.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Like I tell every guy....take. Take the risk, take her and kiss her, just take.
    So, how do you feel about sending an anonymous email to the man in my life? Lol. I'm kidding, but man...do I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by a19drift View Post
    Sounds like a flirty girl to me, but you might just have yourself some subtle hints headed your way. The only way to really tell is to play your hand, flirt a little more, maybe ask to take her out. It's the only way you're going to know for sure what "kind" of girl she is. Is she a flirt? Is she a player? Is she into you like you're into her?

Figure it out.
    hey thanks for the answer. shes def no flirt n player.shes a very simple girl.thats y im worried shes just playin along cos shes being friendly rather then being interested!!!! help!!

She might be being just friendly, or she might be really interested in you. But most of the girls expect boys to make a move first, and only act once they're (almost) certain of the guy's intentions/feelings. So express yourself a little bit more, because she might think you were just being friendly as you did too.
    i hope this helps!

have i been ****ing friend zoned?!!!!!?!?! ****!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by laprass245 View Post
    have i been ****ing friend zoned?!!!!!?!?! ****!!!!!!!1
    I don't think so. Usually they will call you their best friend or say you are like a brother if you are. On the rare occasion they tell you flat out you are just friends.

When she grabbed your arm that was the biggest hint to put your arm around her or grab her hand.....stop being a wuss.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take the risk, take her and kiss her, just take.
    ^This. She's already extended herself by reaching out for you... literally. Girls don't touch boys they don't like or aren't comfortable with.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

how would i know if she is just being friendly and playing along instead of liking me????

Quote Originally Posted by laprass245 View Post
    how would i know if she is just being friendly and playing along instead of liking me????
    Jesus. You're not 12 years old anymore. You would know by, I don't know, ASKING HER ON A DATE. MAKING A MOVE. Just generally not being such a wuss. She's probably decided you're too chicken now, though, and no longer has even a remote interest.

What do you think happens when you ask a girl out and they say no? You get arrested? She knees you in the balls? **** man.

i've played along flirtingly with guys I haven't been too interested in, but those are the guys I'd never volunteraly reach out my hands for. never! remember this: when a girl, by herself initiates that kind of intimacy (holding hands IS intimate for a girl) then it's a sign of interest.

So... go getter... : p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast