+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sex and nigerian men

sex and nigerian men

so i met this wonderful nigerian guy, he is intellegent, sweet and we connect like crazy. we talkf for hours everyday and our sexual connection to eachother is off the charts like you can cut it with a knife and he has told me that he realy likes me and is strongly attracted to me. i am african american and of course he is nigerian and i never realy dated outside my race, even tough i am african decent i still consider this to be out the norm for me so my question is there anything i should be aware of when dating a nigerian man because of the cultural difference? what should i do and not do?

Seriously, I do not think you would have to do anything different different. I dated an African girl in college and went about it as I did with all the others. Just be yourself. Dating is for studying one another.

Quote Originally Posted by SledgeL View Post
    Seriously, I do not think you would have to do anything different different. I dated an African girl in college and went about it as I did with all the others. Just be yourself. Dating is for studying one another.
    thanx i feel comftorable around him completely i just wish that i could get him to be more intamite when we make love, dont get me wrong its off the charts and i love it! but he is not into four play that much and he just likes to get straight to buisness.

I don't think that is because he is Nigerian. Just talk to him about that, tell him you enjoy foreplay and being warmed up and enjoy the intimacy of sex. It has been said on here time and time again good sex is all about communication.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

i have lived in africa for 7 years of my life (kenya) and the men/women there are very open minded, i really do hate the western media always focusing on the (poor) aspect of africa, africa is a really big place with all kinds of people

I lived in nairobi, what a beautiful city is:

people here think that africans still live in trees

When talking about foreplay, I told my man that while men are microwave ovens, women are more like conventional ovens, we need time to warm up. Then again if the sex is that great it sounds like you don't need warming up. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
    i have lived in africa for 7 years of my life (kenya) and the men/women there are very open minded, i really do hate the western media always focusing on the (poor) aspect of africa, africa is a really big place with all kinds of people

I lived in nairobi, what a beautiful city is:

people here think that africans still live in trees
    Ain't that nice, mate.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]