+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Still miss her and then she sends me this! Please help

Still miss her and then she sends me this! Please help

Hi me and my girlfriend broke up a few months ago because i couldn't stay in that country any more because of my health, so I moved back home and 2 months later she decided she didnt want a long distance relationship. We haven't been in contact for a while but i finally decided 2 tell her how i feel and we text for a bit and then i heard nothing off her for a week and i got this mail on monday. She is going travelling later on in the year and that was another reason for the break up because i wouldn't go. Im just wondering what do others make of this mail and i know i over analyse things way 2 much but i guess when u still love someone with all your heart u always do. I think im clinging on 2 anything here but i know a woman will read in to this a lot better than i can. Have replaced names with x just in case

Please give me ur honest opinions on what u think i should or could do and what i can write back

Thanks in advance 2 any one that replies

well glad u got over your fear of sand neway You wernt wrong either..went out fri night for x and x bdays!! Well im glad you are seeing things clearly now neway x..that stuff was no good 4ya, grand every now n then but not everyday.. good 4 you to be off it all now! Yea Limerick would be a step backwards i suppose, watever will make you happy-u should go for..n limerick could bring back alot a bad habits too..plus it aint really a pretty city!!! I wont lie to ya x, i still think bout you too still, all the time! n when i do think of ya,its always the good times!n the gr8 times too n yea u will defo always be a massive part of my life too!x glad i went back too...(not at this specific moment in time) but ya good to say i got the best i could out of an education.. not sure when/dates or nethin yet..but hopefully by October il have the dosh! tryna pay college fees is a rite whore! but once thats done il be saving my ass off to get me travelling! green with envy everytime i see ppls pic when their off on these gorgeous beaches n seein these amazing places...will get there tho,not today but soon enuf is good enuf!! Once you do figure out where u wanna go you should defo go 4 it, life is way too fukin short to be making plans n not just 'doing!! hope u had a nice wkend neway, im stuck here reading duckin notes to beat the band...ahhhh why aint it goin in kid!? stressed aint da word right now..exams start on da 16th god help me eh! XxX

She's over you. She's trying to tell you that she doesn't think of the bad times, just the good times.

Also, that was a pain in the arse to read. Why can't people spell any more?

It sounds like She really cares about you but She has moved on. You should write back in such a friendly manner as if you too have moved on and things are great. I think She wants to be friends with you cos youmust be a great guy.
    sorry the spelling was filthy haha. it's an Igen thing xx

Thanks maidenminx i was thinking that but was trying 2 cling on 2 any hope that was left.

Is there any thing i can say 2 change her mind about me as we really did love each other and thought it would last forever till i moved home or would i make myself look even more of a fool?

Sorry 4 keeping on but i never gave up on anything in my life even when i had no chance, kind of like now

Quote Originally Posted by sammygee View Post
    It sounds like She really cares about you but She has moved on. You should write back in such a friendly manner as if you too have moved on and things are great. I think She wants to be friends with you cos youmust be a great guy.
    sorry the spelling was filthy haha. it's an Igen thing xx
    Thanks also sammygee its actually breaking my heart thinking she has moved and im so glad that there are people like u guys in the world that help total strangers out. She did say that she couldnt never imagine talking 2 me again and in her words I'm missing you too ya know. But if a woman tells me that its over then its time to really try and move on i guess. I do know she is still single but i know you can move on from someone and still be single/

Like i said i cant just be friends especially after 4 years of thinking she was the one because im always going 2 want more so what can i do to tell her that?

Thanks again