+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

It all happened when I added a friend who I knew back from school.We had gone to school 10 years ago and apparently,he does not seem to remember me at all from school.I did because he was famous then.Anyway,I started talking to him and started liking him more.We only chatted.Never spoke on phone.Although he did give me his number.He started showing intimacy to me on chat and we spoke intimacy alot.He asked me to send him some hot pictures of mine to him and I thought things were going somewhere.So,I did that.He was normal even upon seeing that.
    Meanwhile I was in touch with him,I did a stupid mistake of trying to get in touch with him via anonymous emails.I did it using 3 random email addresses.He caught that red handed and was really angry.He questioned me about that,and after some argument,I confessed.Anyway,when after this incident,I tried to initiate chat with him,he would get pissed.He would reply with a "bye" to my "hi".I asked him why he is doing all that and he said,"not interested".When I said u were before,he said "i don't like being stalked" and then he blocked me.
    Can someone tell me from their experience if this guy was playing along,or was angry I contacted him through random emails or is angry how I sent my pictures to anyone on internet.I am confused.Really have no answer to my questions.

What was the pretense of these anonymous emails? Where you asking him questions, or what?

Either way, it sounds like he took it badly. Time to cut your losses and run.

I did anonymous emails thing because he was not willing to speak to me on phone.I really wanted to know what type of guy he is.Is he flirting or serious? He sounded serious because he is in search of a bride.

is there a way I can have him back to talk to me?

It doesn't sound like it to me. He felt that you invaded his privacy and that you were stalking him. It's not likely that you could redeem yourself from there.

In the future, it would be better to be more direct or wait it out, rather than rely on anonymous communication that can easily be traced to you (or anonymous communication at all). If you can't easily talk to him about it, then you probably aren't far along enough in the relationship.

I had just over reacted.I had never been so intimate with anyone and I believe I just acted immature.I told him in an email I wrote and apologized.I am waiting for his reply but he has not answered since yesterday.I said i am ending whatever there was on a happy note

don't you think he also did a wrong thing by grabbing only "fun" out of this entire thing? I really thought he had played with my emotions equally