+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he rejected me after he'd persued me before...

he rejected me after he'd persued me before...

But recently he was talking to friends of mine about his rejection of me...and our 'make out session' that no one knew about. We havn't spoken in months before his run in with my friends (I understandably did not keep in touch after his rejection) who said 'he was asking after me'...??? wth? When I did finally meet him at a party, he tried to bring up me & him again etc - I simply walked away from that convo...

So, people tell me once and for all - what is he playing at? Why try to humiliate me again...i mean why bother? He IS in a relationship now so surely it doesn't make sense right? What we ALMOST & NEVER had has been dead for ages and sure I do not have a bf yet but I did move on from all that but his recent behaviour is unecessay taking me back to the past whic is so annoying!

PS- he is in a long term stable relationship which he got into a weeks after cancelling on seeing me instead of just telling me he wasn't interested...

It's seems to me he is not lking who he is with now and is seekiing out you to see if there could be something there. If there is he will probably break up with his GF to persue you again. Just a guess.....

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do you feel the need to make multiple threads on the same subject.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Why do you feel the need to make multiple threads on the same subject.
    Usually they are seeking out a response that they want to hear.....

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by katty151 View Post
    PS- he is in a long term stable relationship which he got into a weeks after cancelling on seeing me instead of just telling me he wasn't interested...
    And he's contacting you while he's in it?

@qwetz & @smackie9 - actally I wasn't getting a response in the other thread...so sorry it irritates you so very much!

@Mathias - no never directly. He talks smack about me to my friends instead.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You keep saying talking smack, but you don't give examples.

Well you did not ask for one! He went into unecessary detail about our 'make out' session...and as I refsed to go all the way with him at the time, he told them I was such a prude. He tells anyone of my friends who will listen how he rejected me and found a new gf. He is the last one of us who got in touch with me saying he really wanted to see me...but then cancelled. I left him alone when he moved on so why come back and taunt me. Its just so hurtful thats all.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

21. We had agreed not to talk about what had happened as soon as it was over too and once I heard the things he'd said to my friends later on - I did email him to tell him to leave me alone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by katty151 View Post
    Well you did not ask for one! He went into unecessary detail about our 'make out' session...and as I refsed to go all the way with him at the time, he told them I was such a prude. He tells anyone of my friends who will listen how he rejected me and found a new gf. He is the last one of us who got in touch with me saying he really wanted to see me...but then cancelled. I left him alone when he moved on so why come back and taunt me. Its just so hurtful thats all.
    He's not taunting you. You're being hypersensitive here.

Yes, he probably said some things he shouldn't have. He didn't expect them to come back to you. But you need to relax and ignore it.

@Mathias, thanks for the reassurance but this feels too much like a personal attack on me because he even (inappropriately) brought it up to my face in front of friends at a party but I walked away from him. So though he i being insensitive, I'm frustrated and I don't see why should just keep up with his shit. We knew it was over so there is no reason to revisit the past again. I am making a good effort to move on so the fact that he is mocking me about it now just really hurts.