+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello, Does anyone understand?

Hello, Does anyone understand?

Hello, I知 19 years old male and I am physically attracted to Females.

I not had much contact with the other sex and without being self loathing wonder is frustrates me. Not for the normal reason; I知 not bothered about sex its more about a companion to share things with as I believe the opposite sex has a different mind and a comforting feel. My main problem the girls i've seen in club's bar college seemed rather dull or too sluttish and my main goal is to find an equal that share's the need and lust for knowledge.

The reason I知 here is to observe people's views and learn more about relationships, and ideas on how to approach girls without them being rather perplexed.

Hi,

First of all club bar is a wrong place for you to meet a girl. Since you consider them dull and sluttish ( which is a very bad attitude, you must first learn to respect girls, there ware other words to explain them)
    You didn't tell us much of your self either.
    What kind of girl are you looking for.
    There are so many different types and each girl from any type is unique.
    Most of the honest, caring, uncorrupted, non sluttish, and there for socially not quite acceptable girls are usually alone or have a friend or two, they mostly hang at home or with her one or two friends.
    They almost never hang at a bar, they are smarter and have higher IQ then others.
    To find someone of the same interest as you are, you must search the places where that kind of activities are being held.
    Once you find a girl that you feel comfortable to hang around, ask her to be friends, watch out not to seem like you wont her to go out to a date with you.
    Tell her that you are not interested in getting her neither that you are trying to score, do not tell it that direct, instead use your own words. I can't give you "the line" because it is cheating and won't get you anywhere.
    Because you would be me and you are not, which she would find out very soon, so try to be original, do not copy lines. Be yourself!!! Don't try to act, you don't have enough experience to do that.
    In order to have a good friend, and then girlfriend you need to find someone similar to yourself.

If you have some specific questions I might be more of a help, I had lots of girls in the past and it took me quite a lot to find someone really special but I did. We are 5 years together now, 1 as a friends and 4 as a soul mates.
    Maybe I will merry her .
    Last edited by Pl4y3r; 15-05-11 at 03:51 PM.