+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If your Ex did not wish you for your birthday...

If your Ex did not wish you for your birthday...

B) This question just keeps ringing in my head.
    Ladies, if your ex who used to wish you every year for your birthday before you both hooked up, does not wish you for the first time after the break up... how would you feel?
    Assuming he knows it's your birthday and won't forget.

This is like a two part question.
    Now assume that you know ahead of time that your ex is avoiding you. How would you feel?
    -Any replies by me are purely my opinion and based on my experiences and inexperienced actions meaning some things I say are right and some are wrong. If it sounds like it, I am not giving a solution or answer to the problem. This is why I am not supposed to post on forums I read only from.

M.E.
    Kashan
    Rider Viper

My Sister Says: "You're moving on pretty fast."
    I say: "Would you prefer if I sit in a corner all day?"

How can she wishes for your birthday? You guys broke up, I didn't forget my ex's birthday when it came, or even before that, but I couldn't do anything. I still remember all of our anniversary days.

I would feel glad if my ex didn't contact me. Breakups happen for a reason and I don't need some loser from the past bothering me on my mother****ing Special Day.

P.S. Your sig is unnecessary and too long. It makes your posts inconvenient to read. Friendly advice. Shorten it. Thanks.

B) In case I was confusing...
    My ex and I were very close friends for most of our lives. I would always wish her for her birthday every year.
    We didn't fall in love until very much later.
    Recently she suddenly broke up without telling me why, then after stopped being friends with me altogether.
    She knows I won't forget her birthday ever.

My sister suggests that I don't wish my ex for her birthday, kind of because my sister knows she would get annoyed and assumes my ex would probably too.
    I'm debating if I should wish her or not, but I want to find out how women feel when someone who always wishes them all their lives stops.

Also she stopped being friends with me because I sought advice from someone about if I should avoid her or not, she found out about that.
    Additionally two other things my ex said stayed stuck on my mind. One is that while she was with someone else previously, that guy didn't even bother to remember or show up for her birthday. The other is on the night everything went downhill, she posted somewhere "Celebrating Tears tonight and the (date) of (month)", and as much as I've tried to put that out of my mind, that still bothers me.
    -Any replies by me are purely my opinion and based on my experiences and inexperienced actions meaning some things I say are right and some are wrong. If it sounds like it, I am not giving a solution or answer to the problem. This is why I am not supposed to post on forums I read only from.

M.E.
    Kashan
    Rider Viper

My Sister Says: "You're moving on pretty fast."
    I say: "Would you prefer if I sit in a corner all day?"