+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does size really matter

I am a sexually experienced 27 year old woman. I can honestly say that a huge penis is not preferable. It hurts! I like to have rough and uninhibited sex, and if a guy has a very large penis then we both have to restrain ourselves so that he won't bruise my cervix and leave me in pain for days afterward. I had a well-endowed boyfriend for several years and I got used to this, but a guy with an average-sized penis is definitely more comfortable for frequent sex. A little bit above average is okay. I'd say the perfect erect size is about 5 inches with some girth. Don't worry too much about it. Worry about foreplay and playing with her clitoris so that when you do finally have sex, she'll be so aroused that it will feel fantastic no matter what size you are!!

Quote Originally Posted by nativeaustin83 View Post
    I am a sexually experienced 27 year old woman. I can honestly say that a huge penis is not preferable. It hurts! I like to have rough and uninhibited sex, and if a guy has a very large penis then we both have to restrain ourselves so that he won't bruise my cervix and leave me in pain for days afterward. I had a well-endowed boyfriend for several years and I got used to this, but a guy with an average-sized penis is definitely more comfortable for frequent sex. A little bit above average is okay. I'd say the perfect erect size is about 5 inches with some girth. Don't worry too much about it. Worry about foreplay and playing with her clitoris so that when you do finally have sex, she'll be so aroused that it will feel fantastic no matter what size you are!!
    Good feedback. Foreplay is critical. I love cunninglingus and give it to a woman for as long as she likes. Same with sex--as long as she likes. As far as size-- 6.25 inches and some girth, particularly at the base. The gf keeps saying, "I love your cock!" BTW, she doesn't say that she "loves me!" Glad to see that she's got her priorities straight....

At any rate, the last post says it all. Plus, the basis of attraction on any level is inexplicable to me. Pretty much just go with it, buddy. My gfs are almost all, objectively speaking, uniformly very good looking and why they are me, I have no idea. If a woman likes you and wants to be with you, the die is cast long before she gets out her measuring tape. Mature women are much more forgiving than you might think.

size matters, it's a fact of life. it just matters relative to a woman involved.

6 inch is the normal size

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12