+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice please

advice please

i talked to this girl at work i asked for her number but she told me she dont give her number out to guys cause of bad experiences but she gave me her screen name and said maybe if i get to know her better she gave me the first 5 digits and i know they were right cuz my sister got the number n i seen they were right do u think she likes me to give consider giving me the number even tho she has had bad experiences with guys calling her?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That was one long damn sentence...anyway, you would have a better as to the answer of your question than most here would, why don't do just as she said? Get to know her a bit more first?

cuz its hard she gave me her screen name but she never online and i only see her wednesdays at work and i got in trouble for talking to her for an hour while i was suppose to be workin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay71787
    cuz its hard she gave me her screen name but she never online and i only see her wednesdays at work and i got in trouble for talking to her for an hour while i was suppose to be workin
    Sounds to me like she's not interested, when you talk to her, do you do the most talkin'?

yea but she talks back she dont just sit there and have everything go in 1 ear and out the other

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay71787
    i talked to this girl at work i asked for her number but she told me she dont give her number out to guys cause of bad experiences but she gave me her screen name and said maybe if i get to know her better she gave me the first 5 digits and i know they were right cuz my sister got the number n i seen they were right do u think she likes me to give consider giving me the number even tho she has had bad experiences with guys calling her?
    Hi JAYJAY.

I have a few questions first. Why would you want to date a woman from work anyway? Don't you think it would be better for you to date someone that you don't have to work with? Why mix your personal life with your work life? When you bring a problem into one, you can't help but bring it into the other.

Now. Anytime a woman will not give you her number is when she is not interested in you. And why would you want a woman who is not interested in you? Naturally, we want what we can't have because the value seems to go up in our minds. But why yield to that?

The only reason that she gave you her screen name is because if she didn't give you something, things would become uncomfortable for her at work. She knows that by giving you her screen name she can keep her distance and maintain a comfort level at work.

I was in this exact same situation about four years ago. Before I took the time to learn about what was going when it comes to women.

<deleted. no spamming> - loveadmin

JAY

Even though this Jay fellow's trying to sell you a book, he's got some decent stuff. Stay away from women you work with for at least two reasons: 1) you're going to take away the ability to make her miss you because you see her everyday, and 2) if something goes wrong, you have to see her every day after that. Not a very favorable position. Stupid games like giving you 5 digits of a phone number shouldn't fly with you anyway, I would've tossed the paper back to her and told her I didn't want it. There are tons of single women, go out and find you one.

~P
    "If you want loyalty-get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention-get a smart dog." -Grant Fairley

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Pulchritudinous
    Even though this Jay fellow's trying to sell you a book, he's got some decent stuff.
    Hi Pulchritudinous.

It may look like I'm selling a book. But what I'm really selling is a MINDSET. A specific attitude that naturally attracts women, allows a man to take control of the situations in his life, and give him the ability to make the CHOICE.

How much is that worth? How much would it be worth to a man, alone in his old age, thinking back to what is now the present and asking himself, "Why didn't I take control when I had the chance." before he realized it decades later?

My discovers changed my life. We have a choice when it comes to the women we want. We just need the mindset.

<deleted. no spamming> - loveadmin

I definitely agree with Pulchritudinous. I tried to date a girl at work and it ended up sourly! To make a long story short, I simply screwed up and now she won't even return my phone calls. One stupid mistake and I'm paying dearly for it. I see her almost daily and it drives me absolutely crazy! I already hate my job to begin with, and she just gave me more motivation to leave ASAP!!!
    Stupid predicaments we put ourselves into!!!!
    Don't do it man! She's already playing games with you! Definitely a NO NO!

Good luck!
    John

NOPE!!!!
    Sorry jay Jay dude. But giving up a screen name means that she is not interested in talking to you. When someone gives up a screen name, it mostly means, "Try to see if I am available on-line" which at most part, she won't be on-line. I gave my screen name out or e-mail to those girlies whom I wasn't interested in. Sorry Champ.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I pretty much agree with NLB here. This chick is playing some lame ass games for attention and that's about it. Just ignore her awhile and see what happens. If she approaches you, then she really wants to talk.

Any chick that plays these 4th grade games is either A) Annoying and not worth your time, or B) So stuck up that they think they can manipulate anyone any way that they want.

If she really wanted to talk to you, she would have given you her number flat out, not playing these godamn annoying guessing games.

P.S. Truemasculinity - Thanks! That's 3 reports in one day I get to do
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Yeh, try to ignore her. Bet your a$$ that she won't care if you ignore her. I'll tell you what, if she comes looking for you after ignoring her, then maybe you might have a shot, but if not? Sorry dude, better luck next time.
    Anyways, if she gave you her screen name, she should of told you when or how often she is on-line so she can arrange a social with you on-line. But...........good luck, dude!
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Man listen to these guys......move on!!! And trust me never date women from yer workplace!! Try clubs, i'm sure u'll b able to meet tons of women there...or even some dance classes......it will give u the satisfaction of learning something even if u don't meet yer dream biaach!! cheers!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

thanks. it dont really matta if im wit a girl at work im only 17 so its not a carrer plus im already lookin for a new job not because of her but because of the managers. she gave me 5 digits because ishe wouldnt gimme her number she said she dont give guys her number so i said gimme 6 n she included the area code as 4 of the digits and gave me her sn n told me she hardly online cuz her parents r strict cuz she goes to catholic school n u no how catholic school girls parents are.