+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys.. I need your help.

Guys.. I need your help.

There's this guy I REALLY REALLY like. I like him so much it's insane. He always knows how to make me smile. He loves to show me off.. Never once has gotten mad at me, or in a fight with me. He's 4 years older than me... But I think I wanna marry him someday. I ask him if we dated, how long he thought we'd last.. And he told me that he hoped forever. He does nothing but compliment me, he plays the guitar and sings for me.. This is the most perfect guy I've ever met.. His name is Robert Smith, but my nickname for him is RobbyPoo ^_^ I'm totally crazy about him..

How do I get him to ask me out?

Throw dog poopy on his shoes!

Um.. I asked for guy advice.. Not immature bulls***. Thank you.

As I understand, what some women do to get guys to ask them out is flirting with them. If he's shy and/or inexperienced, he might not get it though. Be explicit and forget subtlety,
    Another option is to become more attractive. If he has low self esteem, that won't work though.
    Maybe you could have sex with him. That would work on me definitely.

Or you could cut the crap and ask him out instead. As a bonus, that's the only certain way of finding out that he isn't interested.

But he's very experienced, and I know he likes me.. He already finds me attractive, I can't tell his self esteem level though. Looks good to me. And I barely get to see him. So, sex isn't an option. I think I might just ask him out next time we talk, just to get it over with.

Um.. I asked for guy advice.. Not immature bulls***. Thank you.
    Oh I'm sorry......You mean the same level of maturity in wanting to marry someone who hasn't even ****ING ASKED YOU OUT YET??

Troll alert!!

I'm sorry. But I recall it's called FALLING in love? Correct? Thing is, I know he likes me. I know he'd ask me out eventually. I just wanted to know a way to speed the process. I'm just gonna grow some balls and ask him. Geez.

Nope....you said you wanted to Marry him. Which makes your post makes you sound a little immature and childish so thats the kind of answer i posted.

Why wait for him to ask you out? Why dont you ask him to go get some ice cream?

WTF? Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylarxScreamer View Post
    I'm sorry. But I recall it's called FALLING in love? Correct? Thing is, I know he likes me. I know he'd ask me out eventually.
    At this point of a "relationship" it's usually called having a crush. Not that it matters what you call it.
    Great that you know he likes you. I hope you aren't mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylarxScreamer View Post
    WTF? Dude.
    He's probably just yanking your chain because you write like a teenager. Not that there's anything wrong with being a teenager.

I was yanking your chain LOL .....and sorry if I offended. Your post made you sound just a little unstable. Ask him out and Let us know how it turns out.
    Last edited by surfhb; 19-05-11 at 06:40 PM.

having sex with him might not end up in marriage. i probably wouldnt marry a girl that just jumped in the sack with me bc i played some songs on the guitar for her. id probably just use her for sex, since she's so easy

Why don't you ask HIM out?

Quote Originally Posted by nch713 View Post
    id probably just use her for sex, since she's so easy
    Luckily, not all the guys are like you. From the short description her friend seems like a decent one.