+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I got the meet up coming up !!!

I got the meet up coming up !!!

I got in contact with my ex after a few weeks of no contact. We are going for a walk in a few days but the way i made it work was by asking for my CD's back and telling her we should just be friends and that its a sad thing to throw our friendship away.

So.. its on im going to keep the friends vibe going and act like i dont want her back. I'm going to be casual and confident. and not let anything she does or says break my mood. I m not going to talk about the relationship either.
    If she asks if i missed her i will say yes of course.. and tell her the things i missed about her.. all her little quirks and stuff that made her her. but ill say it with a smile and happy tone of voice. My atitude and confidence will hopefully attract her back to me.. we'll see wish me the best.

Any advice from anyone who has gotten as far as the meet up with thier ex? what kind of behavior should i expect from her? She fell out of love with me while i was away for awhile and we broke up. Then she got cold when i cut contact with her for a few weeks.
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 18-05-11 at 05:21 PM.

hmm thats interesting... Why are you playing the friends role? Do you want to get put in the friends zone? I was going to apply a different approach with my ex.. I CANT be friends with her and, I was going to tell her EXACTLY how I feel.

I dont think that telling someone you have feelings for them necessarily comes off as desperate. It depends how you say it, I think by playing games you are going to be in for a wicked surprise.

What did you say to her to get her to meet up.. just curious...

Waited a few weeks of NC and asked for my CD's back ,she acted all wierd and bitchy about it in email so i asked again and said we should meet up and be friends because her friendship was important to me.

I dated a girl for a long time proior to her and we broke up because she lost feelings for me too. and went NC and when i met up with her i had her all over me easily. I ****ed up because i told her how i felt too early.

It's one thing if she puts me in the friendzone.. but ive put her in it I've got a good strong confident atitude ill do great

I wouldnt say shit like that to her darkhelmut. Just be indifferent and have fun when you see her. None of this never be friends emotional garbage, itll just push her farther away. I know your being honest with your feelings but do you really think its going to fix anything by telling her that? It'll just make you look weak by saying your not strong enough to be around her if she wont take you back.

yeah im struggling with this decision... i was gonna say something along the lines of.. im ok with the breakup but i want to give it another shot.. obviously more heartfelt than that tho lol

if you want a reallly good guide on what to do get the ex system 2 by matt huston.
    It's a pretty long guide but its the best one ive read. I was very impressed!
    But yeah when you see her the best thing to do is act like nothing is wrong. Pretend she is an old friend. act like your life is going great and youve moved on. be cheerful and happy and unaffected by her. She will most likely try and test you to see if your being real or not so dont let her bring ya down lol.. It took me 3 or 4 dates with my previous ex before she started sleeping with me again because she couldnt believe how cool i was with everything.

ill check it out is it free? where do i find it?

i think its expensive but you can probably dl it for free off piratebay?
    my friend had a copy that worked for him so im using it.

is it a pdf? can i send u my email and u mail it to me? also lemme know whst happens after u meet ur ex... im curious

umm ok send me your email ill see what i can do no promises tho!

and she flaked out. texted she wasnt ready yet. I called her and talked to her for 5 mins. I was cool and cheerful and told her no big deal catch yah another time. Now back to NC