+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

and how can u tell me 'life goes on'???? HOW CAN U SAY THAT?? maybe for me it doesnt!!! DAMN u why did u have to say all that shit :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    and how can u tell me 'life goes on'???? HOW CAN U SAY THAT?? maybe for me it doesnt!!! DAMN u why did u have to say all that shit :'(
    I got the same thing. She told me life goes on. I know you will get better and f*ck up shits like that. Man I was so pissed.

Why do you make me feel so pathetic?
    Please just dont play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

My facebook status: just heard it's the end of the world today... good.

its because of YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! how can u not know that? how can u just not care, after all that? are you with someone else?

To Todd: so, I see ur getting married now?? haha!! what a joke!! wait till she finds out who you REALLY are.. no, I wont say anything to you OR whatever pathetic creature would have you..

To Harry: DO NOT send me another letter! why do you think I havent answered?? it was over in 2004.. turns out its not that hard to get over someone when they PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!! LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE!!

My facebook status: just heard it's the end of the world today... good.

its because of YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! how can u not know that? how can u just not care, after all that? are you with someone else?
    This would be the worst day for the apocalypse ever, I just got my Witcher 2! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Hulibuli View Post
    This would be the worst day for the apocalypse ever, I just got my Witcher 2! D:
    whats a witcher?

witcher.. yeah my played that... ugh

i miss you..

whats a witcher?
    In short: dark fantasy-videogame.

oh dear god I cant stand this... just sitting here waiting like an idiot for an hour.. and no word from you.. guess you dont even care if I am ok anymore... please god let me make it thru work today...

Interesting to see your dating profile is still inactive, don't tell me you are actually thinking of getting your shit sorted out before going back on and dating someone else? Well good on you.

Maybe you really are upset that I ended it with you, last realtionship of yours that ended you were back on within a couple of days.

It's been two weeks now .... Wow... I'd be impressed if you are upset over us, means I did actually mean something to you

"if only things were as we wanted not as they are." Wtf does that mean......... I HATE FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you DH... I hear you..

V9T is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

You don't want grey, I don't want beige

It's not too late. You know you don't want to be with him. Sure he treats you like a princess and you think you are happy now, but you are not going to be for long. Your lapdog does all you ask but it is hollow not love just obediance. Think about when we met you know what was missing from your first marriage -- it was you could walk all over him. When you were with me there was a lot of conflict, and it was not easy for you but that is because I was the only man that stood up to you, The only man strong enough. Our conflict was born of our passion, Passion he does not give you. I was your Prince and now he is your Prince but in five years you would make me your King, but if you stay with him he will never be more than your Court Jester.

You know what your friend said, strong women are red, most woman are beige, but if you think about it strong men are black but most men are grey. Don’t settle for grey I don’t want to settle for beige.

I know you think I am in a committed relationship but I miss the passion we had in bed. We were on fire.

Last we met you did not tell me you were engaged, even though I asked directly, you also hid from me his $20,000 engagement ring too. Yes I saw you sit on your left hand. I also saw you tremble as I pulled that seatbelt aside. There can only be one of two reasons, to spare my feelings or because you are not over me. If it is the first thank you for the kindness but we know it is the second.

Your wedding is February 14 2012, don’t do it -- it’s a mistake. I am not 8 days too late after all.

Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast