+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: am i in the wrong?

yes it does. most with him more than me.

if he wants something i buy it for him. he wants something to eat i will buy it/cook/bake whatever it is he wants. he wants a body massage i will get up at 2am to do so. I take care of my man.

im easy going, loving, moody, friendly, outgoing, fun loving person.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Quote Originally Posted by blent View Post
    it's not abuse when someone disagrees with you... if he doesn't want a dog around he has every right to express that concern. to say that he's being abusive instead of simply disagreeing is abusive in itself because you're preventing him from expressing certain emotions.

a lot of users on this forum are very quick to judge... try paying attention to both sides of the story.
    Put-downs and name calling are always abuse. I don't care what the provocation, it is. What's sad is that you don't see that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Put-downs and name calling are always abuse. I don't care what the provocation, it is. What's sad is that you don't see that.
    no i do see it. i just have grown to ignore it when he normally acts like a child. ive been in far worse situations. If i draw attention to it he act even more the fool. when i ignore him he only says one or two things and then shuts up. i go to counsel and they say im dealing with it pretty well used to be a man call me names i'd haul off and kn ock them a good one but ive mellowed out as i've gotten older. names dont hurt me i just let it slide off me. its only when we fight which thankfully normally is not very often. used to be when we argued we just didnt talk to eachother but like i said hanging with his old friends and watching those two fight-hubby beating on the wife-he thought it'd be okay to sling some names at me and NO ITS NOt RIGHT. we are trying to work through it. maybe it will work maybe it wont. i draw the line at physical, a few names i can handle. got a thick hide on me.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay30 View Post
    no i do see it. i just have grown to ignore it when he normally acts like a child. ive been in far worse situations. If i draw attention to it he act even more the fool. when i ignore him he only says one or two things and then shuts up. i go to counsel and they say im dealing with it pretty well used to be a man call me names i'd haul off and kn ock them a good one but ive mellowed out as i've gotten older. names dont hurt me i just let it slide off me. its only when we fight which thankfully normally is not very often. used to be when we argued we just didnt talk to eachother but like i said hanging with his old friends and watching those two fight-hubby beating on the wife-he thought it'd be okay to sling some names at me and NO ITS NOt RIGHT. we are trying to work through it. maybe it will work maybe it wont. i draw the line at physical, a few names i can handle. got a thick hide on me.
    I didn't mean you, I meant Blent.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I didn't mean you, I meant Blent.
    oh i didnt see what he/she had posted. oops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12