+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really need help. Please let me know what i should do!!!

I really need help. Please let me know what i should do!!!

So, basically my girlfriend and I broke up, She told me she's tired of the relationship and she wanted to be single for a while.I respected her decision. After the break up, she wanted to be friend with me and I am okay with it, she texts me every other day with some random messages, and I just play cool and reply back. I still want her back and willing to change for her.

So last night, it's like a group reunion because my GF and I used to hang out with that group. So at first, we went to eat, so I saw her, and we just keep it cool with each others. All the people in the group wanted us to be back because they think we were cutest couple. Then after hit to the club, She drank a lot and got drunk while I was sitting and thinking about our relationship. Then, she asked me to dance with her,, and she wanted to kiss me, she were like " can you give me the last kiss", and I feel she's kinda horny because it has been over 3 weeks since we did it. But i refused at first, because I don't want to take advantage of her while she were drunk.

While on the dance floor, she asked me to find a better GF, I told her I couldn't do that, because she's very special to me. I told her she can move on and be happy with her life. Whenever she's sad or down, I will be there to help her anything she needs.

Then after clubbing, instead of driving home with her friend, she wanted me to take her home because she said she missed the feeling being with me, and after I drove her home, she was all over on me and kiss me, I mean, I cannot stop it, then I drove off somewhere and she told me" Friends are not suppose to do that", then I told her "I will drive you back home".. and she kept kissing me and all over on me, then we ended up having sex in the car.

Then ,after, She told me she didn't want to take advantage of me when she was drunk, she doesn't want to hurt me. She told me we shouldn't be friend at all, she knew I still have feeling for her. And after I went home, I texted her and told her that we can be good friend without benefit. I promise her I will be the person to stop it in the future if we try to do it again. I really love her and want her back in my life. And I really respect her, I don't know what to do. Should I continue to be friend with her , or just go with the flow. I don't want sex to involve in our broken up relationship. And I do really want her back.

i dont think you can be friends with her...same situation with my ex.. as much I want too I know I cant.. I am going to give it one last shot with her but in a couple weeks.. If i were you I would do no contact for a month and see how you feel

Reality check : Dude she doesn't want you back.....the reason why she gave into the sex is because she misses the familiarity of being with you but is no longer in love with you. She is young and wants to spend this time of her life enjoying being single.

Yes, it's over man. You don't want her just as a friend, you're still hoping. If you keep contact with her you will simply prolong your misery. I commiserate (literally).

RB7 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If you can help it, try to avoid sleeping with her, it complicates matters. If you want her back the last thing you should avoid like the plague is "being there for her as a friend". Im serious. cut it out! why dont you try sending her a hand written letter telling her that you agree with the breakup and that we really need to be apart for a while, and wish her best of luck in her life. seem as though you have no time for games and that you need to move on…

That would be a better approach to getting her back. In her eyes you have become something she cant have if you do that, people want what they cant have right?!

But right now she is keeping you at arms length. you need to get the control over your life again thats the only way you can win her back

a spellcaster huh? lol can he help me win the lotto?

Quote Originally Posted by heiresshagen View Post
    this is a true life story..i just want to tell you about how i got my love back,
    my husband walked out of my engagement 2 weeks to the wedding,
    i was devastated,i tried all available means to get him back but
    all efforts proved abortive,,until i met a spellcaster online through
    a testimony on yahoo answers,he replied me,and told me his charges..
    i paid and 4 days later,my love was back..you can try him tooo psychicpela yahoo com....it might help you..
    naaaa..it will surely help you
    WTF is this shit..the last thing we need here is people trying to sell us BULLSHIT!!

@RB7 : yea, I am thinking of doing that also, just that we saw each other at the gym mostly everyday, and she even ask me to become her work out buddy, and after the gym, she asked me to go get some drinks or ice cream, I really want to stop it. I think I will go with your plan. No contact nor become friend.

And also thanks everyone for the comment. I really confused, but I also don't want to give up hopes. BUt I think I will just give her some spaces.

RB7 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    @andytx88: I hope it works out for you, its a tough situation, but im fairly confident that when it comes to trying to get your ex back, its best to go and do the opposite of your gut feeling. Ive dont that and helped me out a lot.

felt sorry for ya man..we must be strong to move on even thou its painful inside ....

Vary sad!man.I can give you free suggestion.

You can get back your girl friend.You may not know how to get back and how to convince.For unlimited suggestion go to this link

They will train you simply to get back.

My advice is take some time out of the relationship and try not to see her for awhile. Later on (in a few months) if both of you still have feelings for one another then have a talk about where both of you would like to go from there. But for now give it some time. I know it can be hard to do that, but it will get easier with time.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Thank you guys for your advices. I think I should stop seeing her at the gym for a while. After a few months, I will try again if we still have feeling for each others or not. Really tough for me, but I gotta do it.