+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be more naughty in bed??

Important thing to remember.. guys will accept hearing basically anything when they're about to get laid. Once we get turned on.. almost anything goes. You have no need to be embarrassed... whatever you say to him or make him do, he'll be happy about because he's going to get laid. Be as vulgar and bossy as you want.

Also, challenging/offering a reward is a fantastic way to go. Ie.. "If you want me to even touch your dick, you're going to have to get me off with your tongue first."

Try just ripping off his pants, shoving him onto the bed, and then getting on top. Anytime he tries to touch you, push his hands away while you ride away. It'll drive him crazy.

Be a tease. Guys love teases (when they eventually get some!) Do the same thing as above when you're getting started.. keep pushing his hands away and touch him everywhere but his dick. Eventually he'll get more and more aggressive.

Get some handcuffs! Whip them out when he's not expecting it, cuff him to the bedpost, and then torture him with your lips and tongue. He'll love you for it.

Lots of things you can do!

haha love it thanks so much... Well generally i am the sort of person who tries to make others happy and help out and I spose that goes in the bed too... I do have some handcuffs havent used them yet might be time i started!!

I love teasing and my best one is sitting on him and undressing my clothes. Licking his lips but not letting him touch you. Under me I can feel very well his dick getting hard.

Do use the handcuffs! the first time I tied my man up he loved it.

I have a really hard time talking about what I want too. If we're having just a normal conversation, where I am by no means toey I can talk about anything. As soon as I get a little itchy, I get embarrassed. Try practicing phrases you'd like to be able to say in bed. You may find there are some words you just don't like using out loud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12