+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dates and then sleeping

dates and then sleeping

How many dates do guys think its "normal" to then sleep with the girl?

Is it bad to sleep with a guy after first or second date?

It depends how well I know the girl. If we were friends first then sleeping after a couple of dates would not be moving too fast since we already know each other well. But if it was a completely new girl who I just met, then dating more than a month or two would make me feel more comfortable with the idea. By comfortable I meant not have a bad impression of her and believe she's long term material. Generally sleeping after 1 or 2 dates is a bad idea (the slut radar on a guy goes off)

I'm comfortable sleeping with a woman after the 2nd date. 1st if we've talked extensively beforehand. Just depends... I've never waited more than 5 (which is what my current relationship is at) but I've always gotten some sort of sexual play by the 4th.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The guys who dump you cause you put out are the guys who are setting stupid double standards. But ANYways... I think normal is about 3-5 dates or about a month. That said I get down on the first date but I'm not easy cause it ain't that easy to get me on a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    By comfortable I meant not have a bad impression of her and believe she's long term material. Generally sleeping after 1 or 2 dates is a bad idea (the slut radar on a guy goes off)
    Thanks for your comment which is a lot of sexist bullshite. I slept with my GF on our second date. We have been together now for 8 months. And the inference that she is a SLUT for sleeping with me I find very offensive. We wanted to sleep together. We enjoyed it. We respect each other and we're still together so keep your stupid sexist comments to yourself.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    The guys who dump you cause you put out are the guys who are setting stupid double standards. But ANYways... I think normal is about 3-5 dates or about a month. That said I get down on the first date but I'm not easy cause it ain't that easy to get me on a date.
    where you been girl?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sonrisa- I've been busy with school/ wedding planning.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Sonrisa- I've been busy with school/ wedding planning.
    share some on BJ, about wedding planning
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Well, it depends on the circumstances, and how things move ...

I generally wouldn't go faster than anything intimate sooner than on a third date. Even then, it depends on the person and the circumstances. Smooches by the second date is nice. If it happens by the first, great, but generally I like it if a girl waits at least until the second date, and I woudln't do anything to encourage it. That's just me.

I guess there is a difference between 'dating' and going out 'on the pull' ... one is to find a suitable 'partner', and the other is pretty much just to get laid.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Thanks for your comment which is a lot of sexist bullshite. I slept with my GF on our second date. We have been together now for 8 months. And the inference that she is a SLUT for sleeping with me I find very offensive. We wanted to sleep together. We enjoyed it. We respect each other and we're still together so keep your stupid sexist comments to yourself.
    Notice I used the word "Generally" which indicates there are exceptions. You can do a survey and go around and ask tons of guys what do they think of a girl who sleeps with them on the first/second date. And you will understand why I made such statement. Besides these are merely my opinion. Everyone will have their own perspectives, if you u can't handle other's opinion, you might want to reconsider reading forums.

For me I don't sleep with anyone unless it's an official relationship. I found if it's just dates, it turns into booty calls. The guy has to earn it inorder to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    For me I don't sleep with anyone unless it's an official relationship. I found if it's just dates, it turns into booty calls. The guy has to earn it inorder to get it.
    The term 'booty call' always makes me think of pirates and treasure ... Peg-legs and Parrots not included
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

interesting...

guys do seem to have low opinions of girls who end up having sex in 1st or 2nd dates though despite how long they ve known each other or how extensive they have spoken to each other...
    they ll think they are "cheap" an d "easy"

thats how i see the guys anyway...

the worse of all is that guys dont get called names like "ho", "slut", "slag" etc when they do it!!!

unfair on us girls i say..

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    Notice I used the word "Generally" which indicates there are exceptions. You can do a survey and go around and ask tons of guys what do they think of a girl who sleeps with them on the first/second date. And you will understand why I made such statement. Besides these are merely my opinion. Everyone will have their own perspectives, if you u can't handle other's opinion, you might want to reconsider reading forums.
    see i never understood that. its OKAY for a guy to sleep with a girl on a first date but then that girl gets labelled a slut? dont make no sense. THat being said, if its alright with a guy to sleep with the chick on the first date then its okay with the chick to do the same without being labelled.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast