+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dates and then sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by emily25 View Post
    interesting...

guys do seem to have low opinions of girls who end up having sex in 1st or 2nd dates though despite how long they ve known each other or how extensive they have spoken to each other...
    they ll think they are "cheap" an d "easy"

thats how i see the guys anyway...
    i see the men as easy. I tell my SO he was easy. all i had to do was strut my stuff, wear a low cut shirt, tight pants and brush against him..yep he was easy.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

It isn't bad to sleep with a girl or guy on the first date, but usually if you really like the person you will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay30 View Post
    see i never understood that. its OKAY for a guy to sleep with a girl on a first date but then that girl gets labelled a slut? dont make no sense. THat being said, if its alright with a guy to sleep with the chick on the first date then its okay with the chick to do the same without being labelled.
    It's because girls make the decision whether the guy gets to have sex or not. Guys have to work for it so when they get it they are the hero, girls don't have to work for it so if they give it up too easily they are a slut. So that's where the title "easy" comes from. Guys, not all, have issues with having a GF with high numbers.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Guys, not all, have issues with having a GF with high numbers.
    And I have issues with having a boyfriend with quite a high number. Just because a guy can get it easily doesn't mean he needs to go sticking his dick in any acceptable woman who will let him.

Quote Originally Posted by Simonsaysyes View Post
    It isn't bad to sleep with a girl or guy on the first date, but usually if you really like the person you will wait.
    Why? If I really like the person and have really intense chemistry.. WHY would I wait?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonsaysyes View Post
    if you really like the person you will wait.
    Bullshit, if I like him shirt off, bra undone, pants unzipped, panties dropped. When I like you, you'll know... I'll be the hot naked chick nailing you.

Why? If I really like the person and have really intense chemistry.. WHY would I wait?
    Oh I dunno, so you can find out if she's STD free or not a mass murderer with her last 6 one night stands buried in her crawl space, perhaps???
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

the worse of all is that guys dont get called names like "ho", "slut", "slag" etc when they do it!!!

unfair on us girls i say..
    It is definitely unfair. Guys who do the same should be manwhores. By the way sleeping on the first date doesn't necessarily mean a girl is a slut, it is only a sign that she could be one. It doesn't mean the relationship is doom to fail either but a lot of guys would consider it not a good first impression. I can honestly say I have never slept with a girl outside of a relationship. I prefer girls who shares my values on sex and relationships - such as no one-night stands, no friends with benefits. Everyone has different values and preferences, it doesn't make one life-style better than the other. It's about finding that compatibility.

How many dates do guys think its "normal" to then sleep with the girl?

Is it bad to sleep with a guy after first or second date?

There is no "normal". My wife and I went on our "first date" shortly before we were married.

I've dated many girls a few times and never slept with them.

And I've had lots of one night stands after one date.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's because girls make the decision whether the guy gets to have sex or not. Guys have to work for it so when they get it they are the hero, girls don't have to work for it so if they give it up too easily they are a slut. So that's where the title "easy" comes from.
    Reminds me of the saying: "If a key opens many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock."

im picky though if i turn you down that means there is no attraction what so ever that being said im 30 years old and have had been with 6 men. so im not that 'easy'
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Bullshit, if I like him shirt off, bra undone, pants unzipped, panties dropped. When I like you, you'll know... I'll be the hot naked chick nailing you.
    Yeah! Youre a trooper!
    Last edited by surfhb; 31-05-11 at 08:14 AM.

Pointless question. Everyone is different, there are no rules. Have sex with someone when you feel ready and are prepared for any possible consequences. You shouldn't be worrying about when your partner expects it. Personally, I won't have sex with a guy until we're in an exclusive relationship. I'm not interested in casual sex. I don't care if he expects sex after the 3rd date, 5th date, 20th date, whatever. I'm not counting dates, and his expectations are irrelevant to me.

When a woman has sex with me in the first few dates, I don't assume that she's a slut. I just assume that it's because I'm hot.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I've done it all, one night stands, FWB, LTRs, LDRs, just for the experience. I don't care what anyone says, the majority of guys will put you in a certain category depending on when you have sex with them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast