+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: today

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    There is a whole lot of bad advice in here.

If you're thinking 100% emotionally, it's usually going to be a bad decision. Not contacting her allows you to get over her faster. That's the goal.

She's not coming back. Repeat that to yourself. Even if she WANTS to come back, she will contact you first.

Why is it bad advice? The world should be listening to you and it's good only if we act the same as you? There are no rules in this life except we built it ourself. So it's different to everyone. I would say that you can try your best and yiu won't regret later about what if. How could you know that she's not in love or miss him, base on always Run or what? I find it so frustrating that ppl give up so easily on relationships nowadays, Remembef that no one is perfect and why don't you ask yourself, are you a perfect one? Relationships need a lot of work and patient or else it's not love just selfish. New relationships will only have a short period of new honeymoon, and you might find out that the present grass is Bronwer.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    DH... its not gonna work out for either of us.. we need to face it (( yeah, give it your last shot... like someday I am gonna send him an email.. wonder if he willl even bother to read it.. (caused me physical pain to type that)
    :-(. Here I'm 8 months later n still sad that he has another gf. How could it be like that? Guys have no heart?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Why is it bad advice? The world should be listening to you and it's good only if we act the same as you? There are no rules in this life except we built it ourself. So it's different to everyone. I would say that you can try your best and yiu won't regret later about what if. How could you know that she's not in love or miss him, base on always Run or what? I find it so frustrating that ppl give up so easily on relationships nowadays, Remembef that no one is perfect and why don't you ask yourself, are you a perfect one? Relationships need a lot of work and patient or else it's not love just selfish. New relationships will only have a short period of new honeymoon, and you might find out that the present grass is Bronwer.
    Well said.

just to give an update for the people who care.. i sent her a txt wishing her good luck on her new job.. she responded asked how i was and if i got rid of facebook (which means she was checking in on me). i reaponded, told her i was good and asked how she was...i avoided the fb question but i think this is a good sign and i think when i yalk to her friday she will meet up with me. i havent heard back yet but thats ok

so we had a small conversation back and fourth... she seemes
    interested in what was up too which is good.

Good luck!

thanks... im taking this as a positive sign

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    just to give an update for the people who care.. i sent her a txt wishing her good luck on her new job.. she responded asked how i was and if i got rid of facebook (which means she was checking in on me). i reaponded, told her i was good and asked how she was...i avoided the fb question but i think this is a good sign and i think when i yalk to her friday she will meet up with me. i havent heard back yet but thats ok
    try to not 'yalk'

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    try to not 'yalk'
    lol dont kill me DH!!!

lol i was on my phone...

few more days and I find out if she meets me.... *classical tune on a violin*

I don't know about anyone else but the suspense is a killer! DH, if it goes tits up i'll fly out there and me you and horseyguy will re-enact fear and loathing in las vegas except with more hookers involved

lol.. your telling me! Im keeping positive and the fact that she is talking to me and didnt get back with her ex are both good signs. You both are always welcome
    Although England and Australia would be really cool places to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but the suspense is a killer! DH, if it goes tits up i'll fly out there and me you and horseyguy will re-enact fear and loathing in las vegas except with more hookers involved
    guess that leaves me out..

you can come too!

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast