+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she feel the same?

does she feel the same?

me and my ex dated for 18 months and were in love. our break up was mutual and we both agreed to be friends afterwards but i was just wondering, for you who have been through a break up before, does my ex feel the same i do? i have all this pain and i miss her so much. i know she doesnt spend every waking moment thinking about me like i do now but i was just wondering if she misses what we had, or even misses me?

Does she feel the same you do? Probably similar, but not the same. Is she wanting to get back together? Most likely not. You need to accept the reality of these statements.

Now with that being said, I AM sure that she misses you. One thing I've learned, is there is no way in hell someone can have a connection with another person then just forget about them overnight after a break up. Although a lot of people can ignore the urge to reconcile with the person they just broke up with (me being one of those types of people), they still get stung by the loss. She is thinking about you. There is an empty feeling in her heart. But, there is no way to tell the severity of these feelings on her side. It could be more or less intense than the feelings you're having, and definitely don't expect her to react to them. Now is the time to shift your focus back onto yourself, and take advantage of the opportunities you have in front of you now that you are free.

Love always wins.... and it will find you when the time is right.

Everyone feels things a little differently. But I agree that if you had a relationship with someone and it ends, both parties feel something... Even if it is just the empty space of time that was once filled with your companionship.

But... and this is a big but... DO NOT spend so much time thinking about what she thinks, or why you broke up, or anything like that. It will only serve to make you crazy and will not help you at all.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!