+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me out!

Help me out!

Hey ,

I am 21 years old.. I broke up with a guy and its been an year ..Initially i found it very hard to get over him ..3 or 4 months after i broke up with him , i met this super awesome guy( atleast i think so) in my college ..We started talking and very soon i realized that he possessed all the qualities that my ex din have and it wasn a long distance relationship like my previous one .. I used to talk out everything with this guy .. I realized that i started loving this guy .. let me name this guy XYZ .. One day XYZ` s friend called me up and told me that XYZ likes me ..I always had this doubt but i never asked him about it because i thought it might spoil the friendship.. But a few months later , i felt there was a gap between both of us .. He started moving away from me all of a sudden , it was very slow but the gap was quite apparant .. It got me so worried and eventually i got frustrated and ever since then we fight almost everyday but until a few days back he always used to call me up and i was so important to him .. Now outta nowhere he is going out with a gal and he never told me about it.. When i found out about it and asked him , he said he doesn avoid me or anything bcoz of her ..He said " i am technically going out with her" .. He always knew i liked him and i don know if he is doing it to make me jealous or anything .. But i just cant take the distance between us and i need him back ..How should i go about it? Please help me out ..

Regards,
    Inkfruit

he might be going out with this gurl cause he waited for you to say something cause he was shy and probely had his friend call u and say that . sense u dident ack on it he thought u wernt intrested and moved on