+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: No contact ...Help

sparrow have you spoken to her again?

ok so a bunch has happened it got to the point where we texted maybe once a day and then one of my friends told me that someone said she was hanging out with some kid so when she texted me that day i asked her about it and she said yea she was hanging out with someone but its not like that. She said he will never be her boyfriend or be in any kind of a relationship with her it would be easier for me to understand if she explains...i said no i dont want to hear it shes single she can do what ever she want it just suprised me you moved on so fast...she said she hasnt moved on its not like that at all but her feelings for me are starting to move on...and this led two a whole night of texting back and fourth about our relationship..it was all good just talking about the problems and why we broke up and how she was just upset a lot in the end because she didnt know how i felt and we talked about just the lack of communication and sex and how towards the end we werent doing it that much and we think that went back to the communication and we both talked about how we wanted to do it all the time but dont know why we didnt and she just kept putting sad faces and ughhhh's and what was wrong with us at the end of the night she was just like we were both being dummies i dont even know what to say this sucks. I also asked her that night about the hiking thing just because we were getting everything out and she said she has to see what her plans are and then tuesday she told me she couldnt go because she had to get a boob ultrasound for a lump we had found and she said her friend was going to come if she could get off work...I told her i would be there for her if she couldnt get off...she said she wanted to ask me but didnt know how i would feel about that..I told her when it comes to something like that i will always be there for her. So we texted about it i told her a was worried about her and then today she went and she called me as soon as she was out to let me know the doctors this that its ok. But since her friend took off work to go she was going to be hanging out with her today and i said ok well we should go this weekend so text me later and she said ok. Also when she was on the way i sent her a picture of my hand saying just incase and she said thank you pumpkin she seems to be callin me that lately..I was thinking though when i do finally get her somewhere if i should tell her how i feel about her...if it was a lack of communication and her not knowing how i felt about her that broke us up i dont think i should start doing it again and i can tell her that exactly.

yeah let it all out.. otherwise you will be in limboooooooooo and it sucks...but do it with confidence!

And i know she still cares i can just feel it when we talk. Also that she wanted me there for her when she went to the doctor and how frustrated she got when we talked about sex and kissing her neck she was like i just got the chills thinking about it..all these things keep telling me she cares and if i confront her on how i feel in person and just show her that im different i dont know she will do. Its like if i can get HER to kiss me this crap will be over....but lemme know what you people think about all this whether i should say something when were together somewhere. I can just tell her how i feel and just be like i know you want your space but i need you in my life even if im just taking you on some dates and starting it all off slow.

That what my cuz said i let her in on everything and she said she thinks i should tell her so im not just waiting around wondering how she feels about me....And its just strange how nothing is awkward between us we can talk about anything and i said to her sorry if this is awkward for you and she would say no thats really cute

write it out, ill read it if you want. You need to go in with the attitude that it may be the last time you will ever talk to her.. so dont leave with regrets... i wrote my stuff down.. im gonna find out today if she will meet me on sunday.

I think ill prob just go in with key points and wing it telling her what i feel but i would start it with when i can sit her down somewhere and just be like the reason we broke up is our communication and you not knowing how i felt...and im doing it again and i cant do it any more... I love you **** i cant pretend like this isnt killing me..there isnt a day or night that goes by that im not thinking about you. and i know that you still care about me. Breaking up really showed me how much i love you and thats why i think it needed to happen. You think that this is over but its not i can feel it...there is something still there and you know it. Every time i see you im holding back with everything i have not to tackle you where you stand. Or when your talking to me how much it takes for me to not lean in and kiss you. Now look me in the eyes and tell me you dont feel anything and that you dont love me anymore. You know how i feel now all the insecurities we had in our relationship are gone i dont ever want to hide my emotions from you again. Im not saying that we need to just jump into our relationship again but i need you in my life. Ever since you left ive just felt empty that something was missing and i dont ever want to feel like that again. I still love you ive always loved you and this was never over and you know it.....something along those lines whatever pops in my head

thats the problem it wont pop into your head... youll be nervous as a 15 yr old getting his penis licked for the first time. trust me... write it out and develop a plan.. without one youll be like ... um yeah well uhh yeah well I uh... "i desperatly want to make love to a schoolboy"
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 03-06-11 at 04:44 AM.

hahaha ok ill prob try memorizing that to

yeah thats what i did... and im gonna give her the letter too.. im not saying my advice is good.. it probably sucks... but i dont think there is a right or wrong way when it comes to true love and you want it to go smooth
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 03-06-11 at 04:49 AM.

yea one thing i have going for me is that we still havent talked about the relationship in person and just confessing to her will prob have her emotions goin wild and hopefully in a good way. do you have a link to what your going to tell her or did you not post it?

i didnt post it.. pm me ur email.. its kinda long.

So are you just sending that to her or are you going to tell her in person

tell her that in person and give it to her.. its all or nothing baby

lol thats alot to remember you got it down?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast