+ Follow This Topic
Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    blah blah blah
    Last edited by Sonrisa; 04-06-11 at 12:58 PM.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    dont wait.. you cant..
    hmm i know i cant..but what else could i do? if i push her to hard she will break but if i let her go will she come back to me? i didnt do anything wrong all this 4 years ..loyal and loving her with full heart. Hope this quote is right ( if we love her let her go and if she love you she will come back to you )..

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    hmm i know i cant..but what else could i do? if i push her to hard she will break but if i let her go will she come back to me? i didnt do anything wrong all this 4 years ..loyal and loving her with full heart. Hope this quote is right ( if we love her let her go and if she love you she will come back to you )..
    yes, its right... but you cant sit around and waste your life for something that is most likely not going to happen...

yes, its right... but you cant sit around and waste your life for something that is most likely not going to happen...
    i did try to see her and even beg and dammit i even cried..i stripped down my armor of ego and fall on my knees ...shit love will always hurt we all know this but still ..

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    i did try to see her and even beg and dammit i even cried..i stripped down my armor of ego and fall on my knees ...shit love will always hurt we all know this but still ..
    I know.. and believe me, I know the pain you are in.. I am as well.. but sometimes the only thing we can do is let go... I did stupid and foolish things too.. it just drives them further away...

I wish I could just tell you good night... I love you sooooo very much... if I could just hear that again I would be ok.. maybe I will never be ok again... I MISS you!! I miss everything... so I guess I can only say it here.. so you will never know :'( :* :* :* these are only for you.. just like always :* :* :* see u soon... god.. I wish that was true...this is the only way I can deal with it...

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b16818f22]SingSnap | Going Under by Purrzzzzzz[/url]

and you will never even hear any of these.. even though you have my password... I will never understand why you did this to us....

I miss you and love you.
    Party it up and get it out of your ****in system.
    Learn from all the mistakes your about to make
    THEN once your done being an idiot,
    Call me and we'll work on this and be mature.

I know.. and believe me, I know the pain you are in.. I am as well.. but sometimes the only thing we can do is let go... I did stupid and foolish things too.. it just drives them further away...
    Thanks purrzzzzz i wish we could drink vodka and cry and laugh out our sweet memories together ...we did the best for them but never best enough i guess..

Is it really over? I just can't seem to let you go, I wonder if you think of me. If you even regret this at all... Everyday I'm hoping you'll show up at my door, or call me or text me saying that you made a mistake and miss me. Why is it so hard to face the fact that you don't want me anymore? I felt like we had something different, something strong, something solid. Our love for each other was so overwhelming, your love for me was. Where the hell did it go? Where did you go? I miss you so much, and it hurts like hell. I can't seem to find a way to live without you.. I was hoping it was the same for you. You know what hurts the most? Sitting here, thinking that you might come back, and then realising that you're probably reliefed it's over, hanging out with your friends and having the time of your life, with no regrets at all. My life with you means everything, that's why i'm slowly dying here.
    Everyone says i shouldn't contact you, i should let you miss my presence, the only thing that does for me is creating an illusion that you'll come back in a week or two. But then again i think that you'll just move on, i can't move on. I thought and still believe that this is true love... And they say true love comes back. Why haven't you yet? I just want to tell you i love you, i miss you, and ireally need you in my life. You were my bestfriend, my boyfriend, my soulmate and my future husband.. What happened to all our plans? :/ Please call me soon, or change your mind. I'm still the same girl you fell in love with..

JUST get OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!

We are over now and you still talk to that guy that i dont like when we were still going out...

It hurts even that we're over.. but i know that no one can give u as much love as i have given u. It's your loss. Even your parents like me. They ask me to go into your house and talk when i was only supposed to just go in and drop off all the old cards, photos and everything that we shared together.

Luckily that you aint home at that time. Good luck with your new spark, u and i know that it will never be the same.

She's not my friend so delete her, hm? Didn't you say the same about ____ and ____? What happened there? Did they side with me even though they were your friends first? Yeah, that's what I thought.

to this day its still mind boggling how a man can treat women like shit, i just dont understand. but to the contrary when a man does take care of his women and gives her everything in the world it turns out that she dosnt want that either and breaks it off. at least thats what happened to me

funny old world isnt it

Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    to this day its still mind boggling how a man can treat women like shit, i just dont understand. but to the contrary when a man does take care of his women and gives her everything in the world it turns out that she dosnt want that either and breaks it off. at least thats what happened to me

funny old world isnt it
    The same applies to me. Awesome feeling, isn't it?

not long before you left me you said it makes you happy when I smile.. how can I smile now? the one I love doesnt even want to talk to me..every other person on the planet is now more important than me.. did u forget? when you were so depressed.. THEY WERENT THERE!! I WAS!!! I was the ONLY ONE.. how can they be more important now? who was it that made you feel better all those times? where were they then? they didnt care about you!! I DID!!!

how can I be last?? how?? :'''''''''(

Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast