+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My bf doesn't want to spend time with me?

My bf doesn't want to spend time with me?

We've been together for 9 months in a long distance relationship, 3 hours away by train. We get along really well when we're together, but he doesn't seem to want to spend time with me that much.
    At the beginning of the relationship, a month would pass and he didn't say anything about meeting. I got upset and finally he said ok, we'll meet once every 2 weeks. Sometimes he makes up excuses and we meet in 3 weeks time, sometimes 5-6. I always go to him because in my town I'm not living alone, so I'm the one spending money, not him.
    Also, if he comes to my town, he never comes for me, but for his guy friends. Last time he came for 3 days and slept at their place, we only met 2 hours during those 3 days. And this happened twice.
    In 3 weeks he's coming for a wedding to our hometown and I'll be there too. His friends will sleep at his place, and I said ok, can I sleep with you? And he said no,he has no room left for me, a friend(guy) is sleeping with him! In the same bed, instead of me! I understand he loves his friends, but come on! He always spends more time with them than with me..
    I'm not asking for much, I always let him go out with them, but when it's like 2 days with them and an hour with me.. do you think that's normal? We're in a long distance relationship!
    I talked about it and he says things like "let's not rush things" or "you're too demanding"..

I really love him but I don't know how much I can take it..

And you call this a relationship?

The guy is clearly not interested. Send him home and start seeing new people.
    Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly....And believing they won't.

it's like 2 days with them and an hour with me.. do you think that's normal? We're in a long distance relationship!
    I talked about it and he says things like "let's not rush things" or "you're too demanding"..

I really love him but I don't know how much I can take it..
    How can you love someone that shows you ZERO loving actions? Sex is not love if that's the only thing that you actually share with one another.

At best, you are this mans fk buddy. He does not value you as a person in the least.

Tell him you're finished and then never talk to him again. You're just an option to him and as I said someone to have sex with once and a while. You don't love him (it's obvious he doesn't love you) you're just addicted to the sex and mistake what he does with you in bed as love.

Have more respect for yourself than what he shows you. Show him the curb, rehab from your addiction to him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This is awkward...He already give the sign that he not interested with you. be respect to yourself, leave him because he treat you like doll. I believe in your town still have more guys that suitable for you.
    Honestly I don't think he like you. Get up!!!! and find other guy now...