+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not in love with me..

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicmoose View Post
    My boyfriend of a year and a half ish broke up with me saying that he's not in love with me anymore. How does that even happen? He always told me how happy I made him, how I was different from any of the other girls he dated, how beautiful I was, how much he was sure that I was the girl he wanted to marry, give me a promise ring, and then now say he's not in love?

It feels like I should ask what I could have done differently, but I know I'll be told "it isn't you, it's me". But that's not good enough.

I want to just hate him, but he never did anything to make me resent him. He treated me like I was the only girl in the world and took care of me. So I can't hate him. I'm so lost.
    Oh dear i am extremely sorry for the problem you are facing. Your decisions impressed me. You should never hate the person you truly love from heart. By the way, still i would suggest you not to be unhappy. It is his misfortune that he has not understood your mind. Don't be sad. I understand that you love him so much and it is very difficult to forget him. But i would suggest you to forget and start a new life. Because this is actually what life is. You could even think about starting a new relationship with someone else. But i would suggest you to consider each and every single thing about your relationship to understand if there was any mistake you did to break the relationship indirectly. Hope, the following article will help you take a good decision for your future life.....Tamal Krishna Chandra.
    http://www.uniquelifeguide.com

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicmoose View Post
    I'm not even sure what closure is anymore.
    Closure is you really realising that it is over and starting to come to terms with it. If he doesn't offer you some kind of closure (like telling you once again and for good "we're done"), you will eventually offer one to yourself.

As for carma: if only it was that simple and predictable...
    Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly....And believing they won't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123