+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me.

Please help me.

Well,

I was dating a guy for about 3 months.
    It got serious pretty quick.
    He said I love you within 2 weeks without having sex.

ANYWAYS,

Our communication was horrible when weren't with me.
    But I loved him like crazy (Still do).

The lack of communication was KILLING ME, we got into arguements about it.

Anyways THIS IS WHAT I NEED ADVICE ON.

We broke up 3 days ago.

He came over yesterday and basically need to take things slow and be friends for a bit. I'm confused what does this mean?

He sent this in a text...

" I just want to take things slow and visit you often during the summer"
    Then I sent.

"What does it mean to take things slow? Doesn't it mean **** you, your not good enough for me"

He replied.
    No, it just mean I'm to stresses with things going on in my life to have a relationship and I'm truly and honestly sorry 4 how I treated you during the time we spent together I still have feeling for you just give it time please"

NOTE:

I was his first girlfriend.
    He lost his virginity to me.
    He's 20 and I'm 21 (We're born in the same year)
    We only new eachother 2 or 3 weeks before we jumped into a relationship.

You took it a bit fast, i'd move on. If/when he makes up his mind he can get in touch with you then.

He told me not to move on ... He said this morning I just want to be friends until I figure things out.

I'm confused!!

make a wish: [url]http://www.real-wishes.com[/url]

Well its easy for him to say, knowing you have feelings for him, that he wants to take ut slow but have a platonic relationship at first. doesnt it seem a bit selfish to ask you to wait while he figures himself out on his own? What is the timeline for "a bit"? Does he seriously expect you to be at his beck and call for whenever he's ready for a relationship?

He probably doesnt intend to be selfish as he is, but you have to look out for yourself. I'm all for taking relationships slow, but if i were in your shoes, i would find what hes asking to be a bit unfair.

I agree with Pilotdxb. You can't be expected to sit back and wait for him to decide that he wants to be with you again. That isn't good for you. Its fine for you guys in the future to be in each others lives, but I really think that right now you just need to break communication and mend your heart before you can even think about being friends. I know that's so much easier said than done..I'm still having a hard time following my own advice. But take it from someone that's been out of the relationship for almost 2 and a half months..that the less clingly and crazy you look to him (ie not calling him begging him to get back together or sending him messages constantly..even just to check up) the more attractive you become. I wish I could learn that lesson already..but I'm in a position that I think I'm strong enough to start the no contact rule. Just let figure it out and you need to start to move on. Don't wait around for someone that may or may not decide to be with you. You're deserve better than that.

Hi,
    After analyzing your problem I came to know that he really have feelings for you. It doesn't matter that he askes you to keep it low but for sure he want to give more time to the relation. You are her first love and a bit elder than him in age so you should try to understand him.

May be he would have some personal problems when he left you alone or whatever. You should go for him and talk to him. Relations need time and turst. Invest on these two things and you will see your life going high and hight. You need to visit [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]My Boy Is An Idiot[/URL] for other good solution regarding your problem.
    Thanks