+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what are we?!

what are we?!

I am still very confused. We are both friends but theres always been a lot of flirting. We ve even slept together the other day. Its obvious enough that I really like him. We only ever see each other on one to one. I dont know what we are?

Quote Originally Posted by emily25 View Post
    I am still very confused. We are both friends but theres always been a lot of flirting. We ve even slept together the other day. Its obvious enough that I really like him. We only ever see each other on one to one. I dont know what we are?
    cowards?

Ask him - why are you asking us?
    Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly....And believing they won't.

Give it time

How long have you known each other? I think it sounds like you are just beginning to be romantic, so give it time! Go on dates together. Enjoy each other's company. It takes a long time to get to know someone. I, personally, can not just have casual sex, though. If you continue the sexual part of your relationship, you may want to express your feelings more directly.

We ve known each other for like YEARS. well we only ever each other (no others). Do they count as dates?!

ever see*

Maybe hes using me...

Stop being afraid to find out the answer.. ask him "now that we've been intimate are we exclusive bf/gf." Then wait for the answer. Hopefully he says yes. If he doesn't agree that you are exclusive bf/gf then you need to make a decision to either accept being a FWB or revert back to just being friends or leave him altogether if just being his friend when you want more is too much for you to bear.

.... BUT, You need to have this conversation with him... Not us. We'll be glad to give you advice if the answer isn't to your liking though.

P.S. Don't settle for what he wants, if what he wants IS NOT what you want. Doing that will make you sad and lonely and filled with doubt and angst.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-06-11 at 06:07 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think Wakeup is right. Talk to him about it!