+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Women, what do you do after sucking a dick?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Oh, I meant 2 out of a dozen kids you already have "were" born this way. She is popping out 2 more already?!
    Only made possible by our dependence on welfare and unemployment checks.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    That reminds me of a question. I've heard that cum can't be washed away with just water (like if a guy jerks off into the toilet, the cum will just kinda float there). So if a girl tries to rinse it out of her mouth with water, there would still be a film of it left in her mouth. Is that true? It sounds so unbelievably gross to me, but it could be true.

One of my friends had a theory that it's not true, but some girls feel that way because it's psychological; they feel tainted, so they only think they're not able to rinse it out. What do you think?
    Is everything gross to you?

Who gives a shit if sperm doesnt flush...it never goes down the toilet in my house
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

If you swallow it, you don't have to worry about cleaning up a mess. It's a win - win situation.

Is everything gross to you?
    Only cum in my mouth. Which is why it's not allowed there.

Who gives a shit if sperm doesnt flush
    I figured that would be the easiest way to see if it can be rinsed away with water. It's a lot harder to look into a girl's mouth to see if there's any remaining cum after she's rinsed with water. It's a science experiment.

If you swallow it, you don't have to worry about cleaning up a mess. It's a win - win situation.
    Forget swallowing, I wouldn't even want it in my mouth. I always wondered about the spit/swallow debate. What difference does it make if it's already in your mouth? Seems like the debate should be in mouth vs in hand. Personally, I'd rather clean up a mess than drink it. But one of my friends says she hates cum and she swallows it so she doesn't have to see it. Each to her own.

If sperm didn't wash out, my socks would be as hard as cement.

I figured that would be the easiest way to see if it can be rinsed away with water. It's a lot harder to look into a girl's mouth to see if there's any remaining cum after she's rinsed with water. It's a science experiment.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only cum in my mouth. Which is why it's not allowed there.

Forget swallowing, I wouldn't even want it in my mouth. I always wondered about the spit/swallow debate. What difference does it make if it's already in your mouth? Seems like the debate should be in mouth vs in hand. Personally, I'd rather clean up a mess than drink it. But one of my friends says she hates cum and she swallows it so she doesn't have to see it. Each to her own.
    Ahhh, that explains alot.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

If sperm didn't wash out, my socks would be as hard as cement.
    Presumably you use laundry detergent on those?

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Just kissing doesn't freak him out. But I don't swallow so I will have a mouth full of his cum and let him have it. I love to see his reaction. lol. If he can't swallow it, why should I?
    That is not right. If I were him I'd suck every bit of juice out of you and slide it into your mouth to see how you liked it. Its fine that you prefer not to swallow but its immature to punish someone like that.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

That reminds me of a question. I've heard that cum can't be washed away with just water (like if a guy jerks off into the toilet, the cum will just kinda float there). So if a girl tries to rinse it out of her mouth with water, there would still be a film of it left in her mouth. Is that true? It sounds so unbelievably gross to me, but it could be true.
    Ranch dressing has oils, and fat in it. That is why it leaves a film in your mouth. Semen is mainly simple sugars, and water and then there is the sperm. Anyway ejaculate is thicker at first but after a short time it becomes more fluid allowing the sperm cells to move freely (and presumably make it to an egg). No woman who takes one in the mouth has to worry about not being able to rinse it out. Maybe they'd have a problem at first, but anything they couldn't get off at first would become very fluid in just a few minutes.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    That is not right. If I were him I'd suck every bit of juice out of you and slide it into your mouth to see how you liked it. Its fine that you prefer not to swallow but its immature to punish someone like that.
    I actually don't mind.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Alot of women dont actually mind that, and some like it.

I've heard that cum can't be washed away with just water (like if a guy jerks off into the toilet, the cum will just kinda float there).
    Ivory soap floats and it's 99.99999% pure. (or so the ads proclaim)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 06-06-11 at 04:10 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    You need to get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Something tells me that she isn't one of them, and something tells me that occasionally you are

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXRacer View Post
    You need to get laid.
    No, really, i dont. Im getting plenty, thanks for your concern though!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast