+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know you are over your ex when.....

15. When you don't have to avoid "that one movie" or "that one song" anymore

For me once it was the entire Garden State soundtrack. Once I could listen to it again I knew I was golden
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    13. when you see your ex with his new girlfriend, a chubby, freckled, curly haired redhead with a muffin top.. and you find yourself feeling sorry... for HER!!!!
    who are you??? this is epic i actually lol'd, nice one

16. When everyone else notices it and you get randomnly hit on in the coffee shop at work.

17. (same ex) you receive your first snail mail from your ex (after the redhead incident) and you are filled with joy when you notice a red stamp that says 'correspondence from an inmate'... YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

18. (different ex) when he sends you a friend request on facebook, you send him back this as a reply:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7MuwPlOiNQ]YouTube - ‪Are You F*cking Kidding Me? (Facebook Song) LIVE‬‏[/url]

19. when you are too happy with someone else to notice that they still exist
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    13. when you see your ex with his new girlfriend, a chubby, freckled, curly haired redhead with a muffin top.. and you find yourself feeling sorry... for HER!!!!
    Hahaha this is 100% true, they are not shame of their lower rate girl/ boy than us( their ex), but would be happy to show the pic of new gf that everyone would say that you look better than her/ him 1million times, oh maybe having a new gf is very proud no matter if the new one doesn't look as good, maybe they know their worth which only good to stay with that lower- rate women/ men. Haha. Same class!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12