+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How am I doing?

How am I doing?

So day 16 of NC is nearly over. I do work with her but generally dont see her in work, I did once and just said good morning and smiled about 2 weeks ago. We went out for 6 months, it was all great but I think she has a fear of commitment so once it hit the 6 month stage everything changed. She said she wanted a break, I obliged and went NC, after 3 days she said she made a mistake but then 2 weeks later it happened again, this time she said she thinks she would go our seperate ways as she has a lot on (bulls*t!). She is a bsy girl though but its all about priorities.
    Anyway I text her after that saying she really hurt me the way she went about things, i deserved better treatment and i would prefer if we never spoke again. She replied saying she was sorry, not something she thought of overnight, never meant to hurt me, i do deserve better, can we at least be civil in work? I didnt respond to that.
    We were never friends on facebook so I didnt have to delete her, up until a few days ago I dont check her FB page anymore. I havent deleted her off gtalk because i dont really feel the need to say anything. Deleted her number but never had the urge to drunk text her. I wasnt happy in the relationship because of her distance but a couple of days ago I got really angry and just hate her for what she did but at the same time I really miss her, but maybe I just miss the relationship aspect. I hate hearing her name from people in work, hate if i hear her downstairs and she is laughing etc. I think I am in the anger phase, is that normal after 16 days NC? I do hope she texts me but more so for me to have the power, wouldnt even know if I would respond!

ugh was weird today, she sent me 2 emails work related which she didnt have to, my friend said she is just opening up a line of communication. kind of gave me hope but after 17 days NC initiated by me i just have to forget about her. Just harder because we work together I guess. Then i saw a friend of hers in the park and she was saying how sorry he was to hear about us. that sort of hit home! i just said ah you know these things happened and pretended to be in great form as i know it will get back to her. not sure why i want to play games but last thing i want is for her to hear i was a mess!

Mate, by the sound of it you are doing really well! I know how hard nc is, the fact that you work with her as well must make it all the more difficult, more power to you!
    Keep it up, don't crack and start messaging her. You need a good distraction, any other women who you can flirt with to take your mind off things?