So, I really like a girl which is my classmate since the 5th grade. I am almost certain that I had a crush on her since then, but I was to young to think about things like that(or so I was telling myself). She is not your typical beautiful and smart girl. Since last week or so, I started talking to her much more than the usual: "good morning" and "see you tomorrow". We saw a couple of movies and school and I sat next to her and she sat next to me (there were 2 different movies, at 1 I went and sat on a chair next to her, and at the 2nd movie she came and sat next to me). We watched them both, I made a couple of funny remarks, as funny as you could make them when you're watching a thriller movie. Nothing happened. The next couple of days, (I love playing cards, despite my incredible bad luck) I asked her if she would play cards in a team with me (she enjoys playing cards as well, but just for boredom I guess). Of course we lost, but not because of my luck, let's just say that playing cards is not the best thing she knows. When we get back from school, we almost always go the same way. I think about things that are appropriate to discuss with her, but in some days there is an awkward silence for a minute or so. I just love talking to her, and I can tell she is interested in my opinions. I am not a funny guy, but I don't make lame jokes (I hope so), but she laughs at every funny remark I make, I'm not really sure if it's because she likes me or because she doesn't want to make me feel bad. I am almost positive that she knows that I like her from a really bad moment I had (about 6 months ago) when I sent her an SMS telling her that I love her. I am sure you would asking me, were you sober? Nope. I really don't drink. It was a one time thing, it's no sense in lying here anyway because I won't get accurate answers if I lie. She knew I was a bit drunk, and she never mentioned that SMS again. I did a bit of research (you could call it espionage), and I found out that she told a girl friend about that. When I found that out, I felt a little betrayed (for about 30 secs). It was than when I really started to question her true feelings towards me. I didn't talk to her for about a week at that time. She seems to have forgotten about that incident because she treats me the same as always. Moving on. I don't think she likes me because she never comes up to talk to me. It is almost always my initiative. She sometimes texts me to ask about classes and things like that, but never about my personal life. If you were to ask her about me she would probably tell you this: "Well, he is a nice guy I suppose, a tad lazy, he enjoys playing at the computer, he is prone to injuries when playing sports (not injuries like breaking your leg or things like that, mostly bruises and injuries that affect your ability to write and walk for short periods of time), he is not a hard worker and he takes school as a part time job, the other part is wasting time of course". Does she have a bad impressions of me? Maybe. Is it accurate? 100%. How does she know me that well? We are classmates for 6 years at least. Oh, a couple of not so important things: I am almost positive that she never had a boyfriend, never got tipsy, we both don't smoke, she sometimes looks at me during class(yes I am positive it's me, or maybe it's the wall behind me which she has a thing for), I never had a girlfriend despite making out with a couple of my other classmates which I really hope didn't get to let my crush know. Well, now you know the big picture. Should I ask her out or not?